tຟ໐

3 DAYS LATER

Nicole's POV

I got out to the shower and went back up to my bedroom to hear my phone ding as soon as I entered my room so I walked over to my phone and unlocked it seeing that the notification was a message from edy making me roll my eyes before I read it and answered.

I sat my phone back down onto my bedside table and put it on charge since I forgot too before I got into the shower making me groan irritated

I grabbed the remote for my tv and turned the tv on and then threw the remote on my bed and grabbed the Xbox controller and held the button in it until it glowed and the Xbox started up.
Once the Xbox started I went over to Netflix and went through my list until I found something interesting to watch until edy gets here.
Once I found something I sat on my bed and clicked play then began to dry my hair with the towel that was wrapped around my hair as I watched the tv waiting for edy's ass to get here so we could 'talk'.

25 MINUTES LATER

I heard a car pull up in the driveway making me get up off of my bed and walk over to my windowsill.
I moved my curtains a little bit out of the way so that I could see and I seen a black Mercedes Benz pulled up in the drive way then the front door opened and I seen a guy in a black hoodie get out of the car, closing and locking the car door behind him.
I quickly ran out of my room and down the hallway then the stairs to the front door.
I opened the front door the second I got downstairs making me face to face with edy as he had one hand in the pocket of his hoodie and his other hand was up in the air getting ready to knock on the door i assume.

"See, I told you." I said with a cocky smile on my face as I took a step back and held the door open more so he could walk in. 

He chuckled and pat the top of my head as he walked inside making me roll my eyes and close the door.

"Thank you for letting me in.." Edy whispered and I heard him whisper something else but he was too quiet so I couldn't hear what exactly he said making me look at him confused but I just shrugged it off.

We went upstairs to my room and he took his shoes off as I sat on my bed and then watched him as he came up and sat beside me on my bed.

"You wanna fuck?" Edy asked as he looked over at me and raised a brow.

"Bitch- the fuck" I said as my eyes widened and I raised my eyebrows.

"Kidding..." Edy said as he laughed and slowly looked away.

"sike-" Edy said as he smirked before he pushed me back so that I was laying down and he was hovering  over me.