Dorks

It was late in the afternoon. Classes were done for everyone and Legosi already finished drama club practice.

Legosi sat in the middle of the dorm room. He didn't know what to expect. His friends just told him to "wait here" then went off their merry ways. He could only assume they were on their way to Jack now.

Whatever they were planning, Legosi was sweating bullets. He might've told them he was ready, but that was a blatant lie. At best he was only what? 30- no, 20% ready. Yet Legosi knew that that percentage wouldn't get any higher if he did this later, his nervous ass mind would've just made it lower instead. So better do it now and get it over with, yeah?

"..."

Legosi groaned. It has been almost an hour since they told him to wait. Though he would gladly wait no matter how long it'd take. He was, after all, a canine that was told to stay. Even if the wait was uncomfortable, he'd stay anyway.

And besides, it gave him some time to recollect himself.

His mind began to wander. And of course, his thoughts focused on one particular labrador. He has been doing this a lot recently. Ever since he found out about Jack's... mags, and after Miguno told him about his crush on the wolf.

What did he thought about, you ask? Them eating ice creams after a walk in the park, teasingly cleaning up the missed spots of ice creams on their snouts. Or them snuggling up closer than usual during movie night with their roommates, sharing little touches, brushing their shoulders.

He glanced at his bed. It was large enough for both of them, so he couldn't stop thinking about wanting to cuddle with him there every night after school. And when the rare times come where their canine friends were busy and weren't in the room, he and Jack could get more... intimate.

His tail couldn't stop wagging, whapping the floor mercilessly.

He hasn't even confessed yet and his mind was already going that far? Not to mention he was imagining them both in... those situations.

Legosi groaned again. "...I'm such a degenerate."

"Degenerate?"

Oh, he's here.

"It's nothing."

Wait.

He's here!

"Jack!? S-since when?"

"I've been here for a while now," answered Jack. He chuckled. "You were making some interesting faces there. Thinking about something?"

Legosi averted his gaze from the labrador crouching in front of him. Scratch that 20% away, he wasn't ready. He wasn't ready at all. "I-I guess you could say that. Heh.. heheh..." He laughed awkwardly.

"Can't believe those guys though."

"...What do you mean?"

"They locked us in here! Said something like 'Go talk to Legosi, he's waiting for you. Said they weren't coming back till later tonight too.'' or something like that," said Jack, imitating Collot's deep voice mockingly. "And not only that, they were all smirking and giggling. If I don't know any better, I think they're pranking me, you included."

That was their plan? Just to lock them in the room till they talk.

Wow.

"I... I see," said Legosi. "we're not pranking you, Jack, I can say that for sure."

"Is that so?" Jack sat down cross-legged facing Legosi. His face softened. "I guess you do have something you want to talk about then?"

Hoo boy, here it comes.