Meeting the Mad Man

I walked around the back of the Rig to see the man that was a blood bag only moments ago, holding a double barrel shotgun at Furiosa and the girls. I nodded towards him, but Furiosa twisted her wrists signaling no, so I stood out of sight watching the man and my sister, closely.
          "Water," the man grunted out. Angharad walked over with the water and handed it to him, he aggressively took it and drank. Then he pulled the chain, "bolt cutters," Dag started to hand them to Furiosa, "no, you," he grunted. Dag took them over.
          Dag was trying to cut the chain when Furiosa made a fist for the go sign. I ran out from behind the Rig and tackled the man to the side, while Furiosa rushed from the front.
         Furiosa and him were rolling around while the girls and I pulled him back by the chain. I made a run for the truck, but the man caught me by the waist pulling me down.
       Furiosa ran for it and got it, but the War boy pulled her back. The man pulled the War boy off of Furiosa and went for the pistol. Furiosa got him pinned to the Rig, and ejected the clip. She pushed the gun to his face to get the round from the chamber but the man moved and she missed, then he knocked her back.
           The pistol landed by me, so I reached for it the same time the man did, I swung my knee up and connected with the bottom part of the muzzle, so we were now fighting for it. Furiosa landed on the ground under the War boy just as the man got me down and flipped me on my stomach and straddled my hips. The War boy held the clip to the man. He got it in and a round racked into the chamber then shot around my head 3 times.
       "No!" Furiosa screamed.
        "We caught them alive, blood bag. Imortan Joe is gonna shred em. Shred em!" The War boy said excitedly.
           The man got off of me, and Furiosa rolled me so I was laying against her chest, while the guy took the jacket from the War boy. Angharad was walking towards the Rig when he shot and grazed her leg. Then he hopped into the Rig and drove off.      
         I jumped up and started after, "catch up!" I yelled back.
             I caught up to the now stalled Rig, "kill switches. This truck doesn't go anywhere without my sister or me," I said.
      "You can get in," he said.
       "Not without them," I said as the others caught up.
         "Then we wait," he said sitting back.
         Furiosa crawled up to the window, all I was able to hear was, "you want that thing off your face?"
        The man opened the door with the pistol pointed at us, "You, here," he grunted as he pointed at me then the seat.
         I nodded to my sister and crawled in. He pulled me towards him and put the gun to my head for everyone to see, they all crawled in. Furiosa started to do the kill switches, "nah uh ah," he said and pointed for me to get the gun.
         I got the gun and handed it to him. He took it from me and pressed me to his chest and pointed the gun back. Then he ripped a bag from the back, dumped it out, and started grabbing all the guns slightly tossing me around in the seat, then he started sawing on the muzzle they had on him still holding me flat into his chest.
        Furiosa starting taking us into the cannon, "stat outta there," the man said.
       "Behind  you," she said.
       He grabbed Toast and pulled her forward, "easy," I said, then we both looked out the passenger window, "Gas town boys."
           Just then something started to drag, "we're dragging in the back!" Furiosa said.
        "The pod is my guess," I said.
       "I'll go. You drive," Furiosa said.
        "I'll go," I said and started to crawl out of the sun roof.
         "No, I'll go," the man said pulling me back by my belt, then crawled from the cab.
         "First chance we get, he's dead," I growled.
          "You're just mad someone told you no and made it final," Furiosa smirked.
         "Shut up," I rolled my eyes, just as a War boy popped up and chocked Furiosa. We got him off her, then she spun around while I grabbed the wheel, "no unnecessary kills. We had a deal!" Capable shouted.
         "This War boy wants us dead!" Furiosa yelled.
       "He's just a kid at the end of his half life," Angharad said.
         The girls pushed him out just as the now muzzle free, very good looking, man popped back up at the window, "you got more friends."
        "Bullet Farmer," I huffed.