The End

Max and I stayed on our regular routine of riding all day stopping at night, only now it wasn't unusual for an occasional night of fun. We visited the Citadel often and further west of it.
      We'd managed to find a little shack still standing and made that our own place. The shack was only a couple day drive from the Citadel, so we went back as much as we could, and Furiosa came to see us as often as she could.
          Now 6 years later after Fury Road, and Max and I were expecting. The 9 months were rough, but we managed and the labor went as fine as it could go with my pain meds, which woman were doing that many years before the Wastelands. I made it through and Max and I have our own son, Jax, kind of cliqueish because it was a mix of Max and Jordan, but I love it and Max was NOT going to argue with me on it.
       When I was able we drove to the Citadel so Furiosa could met her nephew, "oh my god! He's beautiful!! Promise you'll come more often with him? I'll also travel out there more!" She smiled.
       "Of course," Max nodded.
        Capable pulled me aside, "Can I ask you a question?"
       "Sure. What's up?" I asked.
        "How in the lords name did you push out a baby in all that pain and be back to traveling through the wastelands in less then a month?"
       I laughed, "no idea. It was painful, but I healed up quick I guess."
      "Max looks like he really enjoys being a dad," Toast said from the other side of me.
       "He's with him more then I am it seems like. He gets up with him, he changes him, he makes sure his feedings are on a regular schedule. Max is an A1 dad honestly. He's an A1 man to be even more honest. He spends from all most sun up to sun down outside making sure the house is holding together," I said.
      "How did you ever get so lucky in such a shitty world?" Dag asked.
       "We've both had our share of shitty times, but we find peace in each other. I truly hope one day you girls are able to find someone who is able to take care of you in all ways: physically, mentally, emotionally, and pleasurably, as I did with Max. He's rough around the edges sure, but damn if he don't make up for those rough edges."
       "Gross," Cheedo said and walked away. We all laughed at her.
      "Max was a real jerk at the beginning of our journey, but you know, he never really was one towards you, and you're the one who tackled him into the sand first and kneed him in the jaw," Dag said.
        "He was a jerk, but he redeemed himself," Capable smiled.
       "Are we not gonna talk about how their relationship started by him approaching us with a shot gun and her tackling him?" Toast asked with a smile.
        "Maybe it was after she tackled me that I knew it was her," Max said walked up to us and wrapping his arms around my waist.
      "Hey Max!" The girls all greeted him.
      "Your sister has taken an odd liking the the title Aunt. She's over there telling Jax all sorts of stories, and already saying something about him working on the War Rigs," he smiled.
      "Of course she is. It's about time for us to head out anyway. It'll be dark before we even get a move on and Jax is gonna be cranky," I said rolling my eyes.
       "Good luck prying our son from her. She's got a grip on him," Max said.
        "I'll get him. It was good seeing you girls. I'll let you tell everyone bye, I'll get our son," I smiled and kissed his lips then walked over to my sister, "were getting ready to head out."
        "Already?" She asked.
        "Yeah. Wanna get back before that sand storm hits," I said.
       "When are you guys moving closer to the Citadel so I know those things don't take you guys out?"
       "I don't think Max wants to move closer. I know it's kind of a drive and kind of out of the way for all of us, but Max and I like it out that way. We like being where we are."
      "Max and I talked about it. It's you that doesn't want to move a day closer to the Citadel. Max said he's tried talking to you about it and you shut him down."
      "Furiosa, I'm not ready to be back here yet. It still hurts. I can still feel what they did to me, how mentally broken I was, but I'm getting better. I promise I am, and I promise before you know it, we'll be moved closer. Just give me a little more time."
        "You're right. I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have even pushed it on you in the first place. What they did to you was just awful. Alright, I'll hand  over little one so you guys can get headed out. Be careful and I'll be over that way in a week or 2 with the produce and fuel. I love you," she smiled, "and I love you too," she said and kissed Jax on the forehead before handing him over.
      "I love you too," I smiled.
         "We'll see you in a week or so," Max said walking over to us.
       "Stay safe," Furiosa said. Then we left.
               We kept things this way. All of us taking turns traveling as much as we could. 2 years after Jax, Max and I had another baby. A little girl, Fury.
       Max and I stayed living in the shack till we were 2 old people with our son and daughter. Even through the wastelands suck, life really was great!😊