[~we need to get out of here~]

(BIT OF A TRIGGER WARNING IN THIS CHAPTER if you are not comfortable with wepon's or murder tools ,blood or anything that looked similar I  suggest you to not read past the dotted lines you will see in this chapter ◉‿◉)

"o-okay suna who will you pick?" suna then looked over at kimori with a devilish grin "i chose you kimori" "where not playing pokemon suna" atsumu said and looked over at the both of them " yes ,yes it is we are now playing pokemon i even brought cards" suna took  some pokemon cards out of his back pocket. "do you even know how to play the game?" sakusa asked "no i don't that's why we will figure it out" suna said with no clue one what he was doing

"ya no i would rather read all the graffiti on the walls then play pokemon" sakusa said getting up and walking around their setup " ya why don't we get up and explore this place a bit more and stuff" kimori said , everyone agreed to it "Also since i don't want anyone getting sick put these mask's on because there's a lot of dust n shit in this place"

kimori handed everyone a black surgical mask except sakusa because he was already wearing one. I was pitch black outside it was only around 11:00 pm so the night was still young so they brought  out their flash lights while talking to each other about the graffiti and the weird stuff people put on the walls . but as they were getting deeper and deeper into the building the graffiti started to lighten up.

After walking around for a bit they found themselves in a small hallway so they had to go in a straight line kindergarten style with osamu in the front, but then osamu stopped he looked back at the others behind him to look at suna and the others and said "there's a staircase should we go up!?" osamu had to talk a bit louder so the others could here him "ya lets go up so far this place is boring!" atsumu yelled "well hes not wrong" suna said looking back from atsumu to osamu infront of him "okay okay chill lets go up" osamu then turned back and started walking up the stairs. 

Ounce they got to the top of the stairs there was another opining into another room and atsumu got curious he ducked under to see what was in the area it was a tight squeeze but he managed to fit before he looked at the room he said " damn it smells like balls in here" he then looked up and he was horrified at what he saw right infront of him

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

atsumu the tried to scream but he couldn't it was like he lost his voice he feel to the floor making a thud alerting the others and then yelled something he never thought he would " GUYS GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE PLEASE OR LIKE JUST FUCKING- GOD DAMN" no know knew what the problem was but when they heard his yell right next to them kimori crawled through half way only to see atsumu on the ground and the room around him , their wasnt anything in the room it was what was on it.

"no no no no atsumu get the hell out of their now, NOW!" kimori backed up so atsumu could get out and ounce he did he was just sitting on the ground shaking kimori was just crouching still in shock ,the others were worried out of their minds wondering what was in that room "wait wait what happened in there what was it what happened????" suna asked trying to get a response out of the 2 atsumu just looked at the ground while kimori crawled half way through with his eyes closed and backed out to show the picture he just took to the others kimori handed suna the phone and....

suna turned off the phone and just started walking "w-wait suna stop for a second!" suna stopped walking and turned to osamu "we need to get the fuck out of here now" sakusa helped atsumu to his feet he was a little shaky but he had calmed down a bit "y-ya i agree with suna lets get out of here" atsumu was  partially hugging sakusa because he was still scared but.....

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sorry for the long updates school has been kicking my ass recently and i have no idea what else i wanna do for this book so if you have suggestions/idea's that would be very helpful and i hope you have a good day or night where ever you are

( ̄▽ ̄)ゞ