Who Are You?

Neith

This miracle or should I say nightmare happened in April, what's when they started to appear.

First news of this was reported in Egypt.

There was some girl dressed in gold. Sitting on one of the thrones. Security tried to remove her but they were swiftly killed. One arrow each in their hearts.

When back up arrived they were killed as well. Bodies were scattered all over inside pyramid. That woman had killed them all.

A drone was sent in, but it was immediately shot down.

That's when negotiators outside tried to reason with her. After almost getting shot. They asked her what she wanted. She told them that all she wanted was for everyone to stop entering her temple and stop bothering her. Of course the authorities couldn't allow this to happen since they had to take her down so stalled for more time. Pretending to give her what she wanted. Thinking that she must eventually come out of her secure temple for food or water but she did not. They waited and waited and waited so long until the President of Egypt yelled and screamed to know what was happening in this situation as that pyramid spot was a tourist destination and no one was allowed to get near it.

News reporters swamped the area, reporting what's happening so far. The news reporters criticizing the Egyptian police for not doing anything. They wondered if that woman died of hunger or thirst. Thinking by the third day she would've demanded for water but she never requested anything. When they peaked their head into the entrance way they saw she looked completely fine, healthy as the day they saw her.

" ah! Come on in! Come in! I've just finished weaving!" The woman said, happily inviting them in. As the swat and police officers swarmed the area inside. Taking cover. Thinking they should shoot her down now but she wasn't reaching for her bow and saw no arrows so thought she was defenseless now and thought about taking her into custody.

" look! Isn't it great? Oh my son will love it!" She said, showing them her beautifully created weave. Making a nice and cozy blanket. Even though it's burning hot in Egypt.

" ma'am I'm gonna ask nicely that you put your hands behind your back." One of the officers said approaching her cautiously as the rest of the officers had their guns pointed in her direction. Going to pull the trigger if she reached for her bow.

" why?" She said confused.

" because your under arrest for murder." The police officer said, than said " you have a right to an attorney if you cannot afford one, one will be given to you. Anything you say or do can be used against you in the court of law" telling her, her rights.

" what? What are you talking about? Court of law? What's that? Are you talking about Anubis? Oh I know him. Did he send you? Tell him I'm very busy but next time I'll make something for him I promise ok?" She said, seeing the guy take out some weird metal circles.