Chapter 1

She flew over another jump flawlessly. She was perfect. She was amazing. She was...Kay...
Kay always dreamed of owning a beautiful Arabian Horse.
Yes, her mom did say they looked funny...but that didn't stop Kay from loving them that much more.
Her long black hair blew in the evening breeze as she flew over another jump flawlessly. Her and her horse were beautiful in the arena...people were cheering her name. Kayla! Kayla! They shouted.
"Kayla!" Her mom shouted as she picked up the alarm to shut it off.
"5 more minutes!" Kayla groaned. She flopped her hand in the air as a gesture for her mom to leave.
Kay's mother crossed her arms, and tapped her foot on the hard-wood floors. "Come on," she insisted. "You have a job to get to."
She rolled over on her side towards the open window. The bright light of the morning sun blinding her.
She blinked a few times, trying to get the light blobs to go away.
"That's it!," Her mom yelled as she yanked the blanket off of Kay's tired body. "Get up."
Kay let out a long annoyed groan as she hopped out of her messy bed.
"And don't forget to make your bed this time!" Her mom called as she left the room.
After the bed was made Kay made her way to the hall bathroom. She had grabbed a outfit on the way out.
As she entered the bathroom her head hit her brothers.
"Jeez!" He groaned as he rubbed his head in pain.
"It hurt me too!" Kay adds.
Just then Kay's younger brother Kayden came running down the hall with there dog Max. He laughed as he skipped along. The dog, Max, wagged his tail and begged for someone to rub him, thankfully Kayden obliged, and rubbed the dogs soft ears.
Kay turned back to Cameron, who was still standing in the doorway.
"I need to get dressed," I say with a huff.
Cameron walks away without question.
She steps into the bathroom, and shuts the door for privacy.
She starts a hot shower.
As she slips off her pajamas the cold, crisp air hits her light colored skin.
A shiver ran down her spine, and she jumps in the shower.
The warm water felt amazing on her grimy skin.
She squirted some coconut scented shampoo in her palm, and lathered it in her black hair.
Then she washed her body.
After she finished, she grabbed a navy colored t-shirt, and a pair of wore blue jeans.
Kay fixed her hair into a light bun so it wouldn't get in the way at the barn.
Then she slipped on her charm bracelet her deceased bff gave her.
She took a long look at the beautiful, delicate, rose gold charms.
There was a horse. A dog. A cat. And a charm with a picture of her on it...
It brought tears to Kay's eyes to think about her loyal friend.
Then there was a loud knock on the bathroom door.
"Sweetheart! We're leaving now!" Her mom called.
Kay grabbed her bag of the floor and burst out of the bathroom.
As she made her way down the hall she bumped into Matthew. Her older, older brother.
"Watch where your going you little twerp!" He shouted.
"Sorry Matthew..." She said sadly.
Kay wasn't exactly sure why Matthew, or any of her brothers...besides Kayden, didn't like her.
She was nice to them, and played fair. She got them gifts and cards, and loved them...but all she got in return was hatred...
She continued down the hall towards the stairs.
After hopping off the bottom step she raced out the door.
The ride to the barn was normal...the lush green fields, the tall green trees, the throughbred's standing in there paddocks...yup, it was a normal day in kentucky.

*I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I really enjoyed writing this part. I hope you liked it just as much as I did! And Stay tuned for Chapter 2!*