im such an idiot..

[Brandons POV]

I can't believe I could even think about leaving Nikki. It's all because of Mackenzie. She said she'll blame him for the murder of her older brother. I never killed anyone. Except her brother. He tried to hurt Nikki. My Nikki. He attacked her and took her to an dark alley. He was going to shoot her. And stab her. I know bc he told Nikki he was going to this all. before he could touch Nikki I got the gun and held it up to his head.

Brandon: Why are you doing this?

Mackenzie's Brother: I lost the love of my life to you. If I can't have her, no one can.

Right then and there I shot him through his heart. I did that bc his broken heart would do better dead. Nikki was happy that she was saved but she was never the same. She grabbed the knife that night and stabbed him 24 times. I was quite shocked, and somewhat terrified. I just went along with is and asked her a few questions. She didn't answer the first one (Did you enjoy stabbing that man?) and she just walked out.

But that was all in the past.. I think. I went over to my house to see that Nikki wasn't packing, she refused. She wanted to know why. That's when I told her.

Brandon: Mackenzie threaten to tell the cops I killed her brother, the one who attacked you.

Nikki: do you need help? I know how to cover tracks, I can get us some allies.

Brandon: YES! PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!

Nikki: awh, I love you too. Oh and you are gonna have to cancel the divorce.

Brandon: oh for sure. No divorce.

Nikki: great, Theodore, Zoey, and Chloe are going to be our allies. :)

Just as we were discussing our plans, there was a knock on the door.....

______________________________________________________

A/N: THANKS EVERYONE FOR GETTING ME TO 1.66K readers!!!! My new goal is 3k. Can we make it? Let's Try!!