The Alternate - Chapter 1

"Adora, Adora!"

The sound of Catra's voice awoke Adora from her slumber.

"What?!" She groaned.

"Wake up, Shadow Weaver is gonna be so mad! We're late!"

Adora opened her eyes to see the face of Catra staring at her. Inches away from her nose.

"Would you get out of my face!" Adora joked.

"Oh sorry!" Catra said sarcastically.

Adora sat up in bed and took in her room, her dresser, sofa and floor were a mess which was odd since she didn't remember having gone anywhere to make this much of a mess trying to find some clothes.

"Come on Adora, get up and dressed then go to the war room I'll wait outside so your not the only one who's late!"

"Ugh, fine!"

Catra scurried out the room while Adora got dressed not bothering to shower.

"I'll tidy that up later!" She thought looking at the mess while trying to jog her memory on how the mess could have come about. As she put on her white top and red jacket she couldn't help wondering why something felt different!

********************************************************************************

"Entrapta!" Entrapta jumped as Glimmer shouted "Where did you send her!"

"Who?"

"Ugh!"

"Glimmer, it will be ok as long as no one finds out!" Bow comforted, his voice cracking.

"Find's out about what?" They all turned to see the shadow of Catra in the doorway, rocking her pixie cut.

"Umm, nothing....." Glimmer stuttered

"We lost Adora!" Entrapta blurted out.

"You did what?!" Catra shrieked.

"ENTRAPTA!!"

"Sorry Glimmer, sorry, I'm so sorry!"

"We just said that no one could find out!!"

"I know but you know I can't lie!"

"Ugh!"

"Again, you did what?!"

"We lost Adora, ok Catra!" Glimmer shouted "Well, Entrapta did!"

"WHAT!"

"I'm sorry it was a total mistake!"

"What did you do Entrapta?!"

"I may or may not have sent her into an alternate universe of which we may or may not have a way of knowing what it contains! To be honest, this is fancinating!"

"ENTRAPTA!!!!!" Catra screamed

"But don't worry I think I can find where she is!"

"You better be able to!"

********************************************************************************

Adora exited the room and ran down the hall trying hard to ignore the odd feeling.

"Took your time!" Catra commented "What were you doing in there, having a party?"

"Shut up otherwise I'll blame you for us being late!"

"Hey, no fair!"

"Then don't comment on how long I took!" Adora said trying and failing to hide the smirk on her face.