The Alternate - Chapter 2

"I'm what!!" Glimmer exclaims.

"Umm your the leader of the Horde!" Entrapta replied.

"How is this possible!!"

"Because it's an alternate universe!"

"Yes I know that!"

"Then why did you ask?"

"Because..... I don't know ok!"

Glimmer panicked.

A few moments later and Entrapta shrieks surprising and scaring everyone so much that Frosta made a small ice block, Scorpia burst a light bulb that wasn't on with her electricity, Catra jumped which made Melog angry, Perfuma made the plants grow 2 feet, Netossa made a net at nothing, Glimmer shot some sparkles then disappeared then reappeared, Bow who had been fiddling with a goo arrow made it explode on himself, Spinnerella set off a small tornado then quickly made it go away before it did anything bad, Sea Hawk let out a small squeak and Double Trouble flashed through a few different princesses, meanwhile Mermista just stood there looking bored.

"Seriously Entrapta!!" Catra shouted.

"Darling, don't worry nothing really bad happened!" Double Trouble slurred.

"That's not to be said about everyone!" Bow murmured.

"Sorry!"

"It's ok just maybe don't shriek next time just tell us!" Perfuma comforted.

"Now that we have all calmed down!" Catra said smoothing her tail down from its puffy state back to normal. "What is it Entrapta?"

"I have finally cracked the way to get you there and what way you will go!"

"Ok which way?"

"Stand over there!" Entrapta pointed to the part of the room that had no computers or technology whatsoever.

"Ok!" Catra made her way over.

"Don't forget your Comm!" Glimmer shouted chucking the small earpiece at Catra. Catra caught it and put it in her ear as Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Seahawk and the other princesses did the same.

"Now I'm just going to point..." Entrapta moved what looked like a giant laser beam producer and faced it at Catra. "this at you and.."

"Will it hurt?" Catra asked.

"Umm no..I don't think so anyway! So I'm going to hit you in 1...2..."

FLASH!

A/N Sorry it's so short today, I've got homework to do will post tomorrow and will probs have more time since it's Saturday. I haven't got much to say except I hope you enjoyed this (unfortunately very short :/ ) chapter! 

Baiiii for now, 

Swizzwizz