The Alternate - Chapter 3

"Adora! Please wake up! Adora!"

Adora flicked her eyes open to see Catra staring at her with a worried look in her eyes.

"Oh thank goodness! Your awake! How are you feeling?"

"Umm..."

There it was again that odd feeling that something wasn't right. She couldn't place what it was though!

"I'm fine.... it wasn't on a high volume anyway! Just enough to knock me out for a few!"

"You gave us a scare when you didn't wake up with water to the face!" Lonnie said. Adora gave her a look. "It was Catra's idea!" Lonnie exclaimed pointing towards Catra.

"Ugh, no it wasn't it was...uuhhh....it was Kyle!"

"Wha! No!"

"I don't care you guys just I'm hungry and we probably need to meet Shadow Weaver in the war room to plan what we're gonna do with Entrapta!"

"Yeah! Wait how do you know about Entrapta?"

"She's literally over there on my chair tied up!"

"Oh!"

"Come on lets go!"

As they all left Adora felt the odd feeling again but slowly made her way out the door dragging a tied up Entrapta by the chair as she could not be bothered to pick her up. Luckily it didn't make too much scraping noise because it had a special fabric on the bottom so it was a pretty quiet walk. Ignoring Entrapta's muffled annoyance Adora was about to turn the corner when...

FALSH!

********************************************************************************

A blinding light appeared round the corner. Wondering what it was Adora peeked round the corner to see Catra. But something was different about her she was still rocking her pixie cut but her uniform was more maroon and black rather than her usual dark purple and white. She slowly walked round the corner now oblivious to the fact that she was still dragging Entrapta by a chair. Catra turned round to the noise and saw Adora.

"Adora!!" Catra squealed.

"Umm hi Catra? Why are you so excited to see me we only just saw each other and when and why did you change into...... that!" Adora asks waving her free hand around Catra's uniform.

"What I always wear thi.......s...." Catra trails off realising this isn't her normal universe.

"Ok this was funny but we need to get back to Shadow Weaver in the war room! Our battle was successful and we captured Entrapta!" Adora gestured to Entrapta who was now silent from thinking about what could have caused the flash then Catra being in a completely different uniform in the style of the Horde. She couldn't have changed that fast and then got here and she didn't have any powers other than Melog's.

"Umm..... maybe you should drop Entrapta off at....." Catra started before she was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Adora come on and bring Entrapta!" A purple and white dressed Catra said in annoyance. "Wait who is this?"

"Umm hi so...." Catra started then quickly grabbed Adora which surprising her making her drop Entrapta's chair causing Entrapta to fall backward as Adora had been tilting her to drag her. The other Catra immediately tried to chase them but Catra had run too fast with Adora to catch them up.

"Umm Catra....I mean other Catra.....I mean....I don't know!" Adora spiralled.

"Don't worry I'm gonna get you home!"

"What?! I am home!" Adora stopped, they were now just on the edge of the Whispering Woods. Suddenly a static crackle filled Catra's ear so loud that Adora heard it and they both covered their ears.

"Hiiiii, Catra!! Have you got Adora?!" The voice of Entrapta broke through the crackling.

"Hello Entrapta." Catra said bluntly. "Yes I have got her, but can you not shout you almost burst my eardrum!"

"Oh yes sorry! Although that is almost impossible I understand what you mean!"

Catra scowled then saw Adora looking at her like she was crazy and stopped.

"Who are you talking to?" Adora whispered.

"Umm...."

"Don't tell her she's in a separate universe it may scramble her brain or even make her want to stay especially if she finds out Shadow Weaver dead or that there is the even bigger threat of Horde Prime back home!" Entrapta spitballed

"Ok I won't, but how are we going to get her back without telling her what's happening?"

"Just get her to the room my lab is in and position both of you in the space where I blasted you and I will start the process of getting you back!"

"How do you know this will work?" The faint voice of Glimmer in the background asked.

"Umm I don't know but per my calculations it would work because I have changed it so it will be a 99.9% chance it will work this means that...."

"Ok! I get it!"

"Oh good!"

A few minutes later and Catra had arrived at the room where Entrapta's lab would be and it turned out it was just a storage cupboard here.

"Alright I came with you all the way here..." Adora pauses. "What do you want with me? Your not the Catra from this world are you?" A pained look appears on her face. "I'm not supposed to be here am I? This isn't real!"

"Woah Adora! Stop jumping to conclusions!" Catra lies trying hard to keep the truth in.

"Stop lying ok! I know ok! This isn't my home!" Adora sobs.

"Adora no! Ummm hey come over here and I'll give you a hug!"

"Why here??"

"NOW ENTRAPTA!"

"Wait what?!" Adora screams "What are you doing!"

"It doesn't matter I just need you to stay here!" Catra pleads as a portal starts to open in front of her.

"I'm not leaving through a random portal that I have no idea where it goes!!"

A/N Stakes are high! Will they get out alive? Or will they die? Jk 😂 they won't die! I can't do that now can I?