Chapter 3

Allana smiled and helped the rest of the guest out of the door. Allana was infuriated. "How could Chres do her like this, she spent so much time putting it into the party he wanted from when he came home. Allana went upstairs and turn on her surround sound bar and listened to Next By The Weeknd, as she began to breath heavily. She knew it had to be an explanation for why he did this.

"Maybe, just maybe, they asked him to do a couple more shows?"she thought

She ran the shower and got it in. The warm water felt like it washed all her misery away, but she knew it was still there. After 15 minutes, Allana stepped out the shower and wrapped her towell around her and made her way to her room. She looked on her vanity and picked witch smell-goods did she want to put on. She picked her favorite from Bath and Body Works and it was called Forever Red Vinilla Rum. She rubbed the lotion mixed with baby oil to soften her skin even more. The aroma of the fragrance lingered to her nose and eased her mind. She went to the bed and turned the TV on to Vh1's TV show Love and Hip Hop. She tried to watch the show but Chresanto came to her mind and instead of texting, she was going to call and tell him how upset she was, but she knew she could never get hostile with him. She heard the phone ring a couple times until she was greeted to an unpleasant voice.

"What?" He questioned her with a nasty tone in his voice, " You'very been texting me all day, what do you want" he said annoyed.

She didn't know why he was so hostile with her and just wanted to check in him since he didn't come to his coming home party.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay, because-"she started with confusion in her voice before she was cut off.

"Allana, why wouldn't I be okay? You sound silly." He said.

"Maybe because you didn't return all my text and you didn't come to you coming home party. Everyone was there, even your mother kept asking me where were you." She said

Chresanto slapped himself inot the face mentally. "How could I forgot, shut I hope no executives werent there." He said mentally

"Damn,baby, why didn't you text me that that was today?" He asked

Allana felt herself getting annoyed. "Chesanto, I did text and tell you, it was the second teXT I sent to you." She said

"Shit, lana, I'm so sorry I really forgot, but look-" he said before something stopped him. Allana waited for him to finish. She was about to speak until she heard a feminine laugh. This raised many red flags in her head.

"Chresanto?" She said sternly

"Aye, I love you I'm going to have to call you back, I might be home tomorrow, bye" he said as his words ran out of his mouth and before she could say anything else the line went dead. Allana knew it something wasn't right. She just knew it. She laid in her empty bed with so much guilt on her mind.

Next Morning

Allana woke up to her room shades pulled back as the sun beans kissed the side of her face causing her to wake up. When she rose out of the bed, she went to the balcony window and gazed outside. Before she went downstairs and turned on the Sound Bar and played What You Need By The Weeknd. Aso the song beamed through the house it beamed into her head and everything seamed to slow down to the rhythm of the song. She left her robe upstairs and didn't care. She changed the locks so none of any of Chres's home boys could just bust through the house in the house without her consent. She felt the words speak to her softly and her body began to move uncontrollably to the music as she tried to cook for something to eat. She was a standing 5'0 tall, small waist, thick thighs, and a butt that women dreamed of, a beyond beautiful face, and she had a good hair due to the fact she was mixed with a lot of things, but mostly black. She hair witch is color black and silver came down to her middle back. The words spoke to her as she changed them in her head instead of hearing the original version she heard her own. She swayed her hips. She had on her favorite Victoria Secret black and blue panty set that complimented her body.