Chapter 1: New start...

"Maybe you should just kill yourself and hope for a quirk I'm the next life."

Izuku POV: heh maybe I should, how can I help anyone without a quirk... Uselessness

(Short time skip)

Izuku POV: so this is the top. Everything looks so different depending on the action you going to take

Izuku made her way to the edge of the building at first she was thinking about this, and then she made up her mined. "I'm so sorry I was a bother to you mom, so pleas don't cry when I'm gone." she said she said in a low and bitter sweet voice. she then took one last step forward and saw her entire life flashing before her eyes then she saw nothing, it was pitch black void. Afterwards she saw a white figure "hey there," she said. "Oh hello, new around here?" The white figure said in a welcoming voice. Izuku started to walk closer the the white figure and said.

" So, do you know where we are?" She said as she got closer, and then she saw the figure was actually a cartoon skeleton in a white fluffy jacket black jeans with a white stripe going down and faded pink slippers with black socks underneath. "Huh you look chill to the bone," he said. "The names Alpha Sans but just call me sans," he added on. "Oh it's nice to meet you Alpha Sans?" Izuku said in a shuddering voice. "Also we're both dead," Alpha said in a lower voice. "But do you know anyway to get out?" She asked. "Well I think there's only one way to get back," he said. "But are you up for going back, and I don't think anyone will recognize you" He added on. Izuku thought about this, and then she asked, " what is the idea you have?" "Well it's that we merge souls." Alpha said in a more happy voice. "I'll do it," Izuku responded as she had a clear idea for what a soul was.

"Well who's body are we going in to because at this point I'm just a pile of dust," alpha said in a joking voice. " maybe mine because I've only been here for at most a day," Izuku said. "Also when we fuse soul you'll get all of my powers," alpha said. Witch got a nod from Izuku. Then they started the process of merging souls, and Izuku felt alpha soul fuse with her own.

After that she felt herself go back in to her body but she felt that she was a little different so she looked at her hand and saw that it was a pale white then she grabbed one of her hairs and saw that it was full white with a little bit of green at the end. She then got up and walked to the nearest alley to get some alone time.

Izuku: well this is different. I kind of thought I would be part skeleton
She said in a calm yet scared voice.

Alpha: I know I thought so too

Izuku: alpha is that you?
She asked in a questioning voice

Alpha: of course who else would it be

Izuku: alpha where are you

Alpha: I'm in your head but there's a limit to how long I can talk to you okay. I'll see you around but I think some ones behind you.

Izuku turned around to see a man in a green jacket with a purple/pink tone plague doctor mask covered with a gold outline. "Sorry to cross your way, now if you don't mine me I'll be going with my daughter." The man said in a not very convincing voice. Izuku then noticed that there was a little girl right next to him about 4 to 5 years old. Izuku was about to politely go, but then she noticed something was off so Izuku took another look at the girl and noticed a questionable amount of bandages on her.