Chapter 3: New Friend

It was turning dark and Izuku was trying to find a place to stay by jumping from building to building, and she just couldn't go back home because she was pretty much dead to everyone's knowledge. After a while she fond a good building top to sleep on a, but then she herd a scream coming from below her. It was a blonde haired girl in a yellowish sealer outfit being mugged. (we all should know this is is Toga and we should also know she was about to be r***** I just don't like using that word in my story's okay)

So, Izuku did the most reasonable thing and teleported behind the guys used some bunds to nock all of them out and grab the girl and teleported to the building she was going to sleep on. "Umm who are you?" The girl asked. "Oh I haven't introduced myself yet, my names Izuku." "Oh thanks Izuku my names Toga." She replied. Toga then took a good look at Izuku and noticed that she was a girl. "Your a girl?" She said in a upbringing voice. "Umm ya," Izuku replied back in a somewhat nervous tone.

"It's nice to meet you and thank you for the help earlier," Toga said in a newly cheerful tone. "Umm your welcome?" Izuku answered back. Later on the night there both slept on the rooftop together and for the passing days would be taking out criminals by incapacitating them as training senc they are now vigilantes and would sometimes fight hero's here and there. Until one day they met someone in an alleyway he looked like someone who's fought many dangers people. They saw a red scarf and the equivalent of a human B L A D E holder . He also looked edgy as heck in there eyes.

"So new here or something?" Izuku asked in a rather nervous because even with the rock band look the swords were still intimidating as all heck and he was carrying way more then one of them. (We should already know that this is Stane the hero killer.) he quickly got into an attack position and asked if they were hero's trying to seek fame? Toga insanity started to laugh because they were rather known vigilantes. "Of course not, do we look like we get paid?" Toga asked back.

This however angered the vampire/ninja/samurai man. Izuku clearly noticed and grabbed Toga and teleported away knowing that power alone can't win a slightly fairish fight.

(I really don't know were to go from here please your ideas will help. Also this is 8/10 months in.)