Chapter 4: soul cannon (part 1) (rewrite)

Izuku POV
Me and Toga where going through our regular routine wake up, go for a jog or something similar to that, fight off thugs and lower villains then write a note on who was here, get chased from by some fame seeking money loving hero, and go to sleep on the rooftop we first met. Over the time Toga has gotten a lot more attached me and overprotective. She was getting more close everyday to the point where I was fidgeting on should I tell her I'm actually dead and this is my second life or just flat out deceive her for her better good.

But every good thing has to hit a halting point eventually. One day me and Toga thought that we should follow U.A on their first field trip because the League Of Villains where going to attack eventually. It was hard trying to not get detected because there were more hero's there to guard the kids if there was going to be a villain attack. After a while the hero's quickly reacted the U.S.J and most of the hero's ether stayed on guard, or watch to see who the next generations hero's were going to be.

Out of nowhere a black fog appeared and an army of villains cam out of the portal. Most to all of the villain s were shocked because they didn't expect this many hero's here. "This must of had something to do with the girl," said a certain light blue haired man said. And then the battle started, while the villains had numbers the hero's made up for in skill. Both side went at it left and right.

With nothing to do Izuku and Toga just sat on the roof of the U.S.J betting with side would win without their help. "I knew they would respond to my warning," Izuku said to Toga. The two then looked back to see that the hero's made rather quick work of the villains until one large villain came out of the portal. It was large bigger then All Might, it had scars all over covering the fur like skin, it's brain was protruding out of its head and around it was a gold beak like helmet with sharp teeth underneath. (this you should already know is the nomu that forced All Might to go beyond) "Go Nomu kill them, kill them all," said the smaller man right beside it.

(I wanted a more fair fight so this nomu has an extra quirk called "battle growth," this means the nomu will slowly adapt to its surroundings like heat, pain, etc and it can also take in kinetic energy and reflect it like a type of Counter attack.)

Izuku noticed that the nomu was different very different, it was not human to be sure and it also didn't look alive either. Izuku got into a more ready position because she could sense that the nomu was a lot stronger then any other villain that was there. Toga noticed that Izuku was looking a little worried about the large bird/dinosaur/gorilla man thing. She also got ready for what was going to happen.

"That thing, it isn't normal," Izuku told Toga which made her a little worried because even with major villains that they faced like Stain.( yes they have fought Stain but Toga was wounded pretty badly so they had to escape because izukus healing magic took a decent like to start and Izuku couldn't risk losing her only friend.) but this villain was different nothing about it was ordinary especially with the protruding brain.

Back to the battle at hand the nomu quickly rushed all of the hero's Eraser-Head tried to use his quirk but to no avail. And midnight tried the same thing with the same result. Any hero there that had and effect quirk or an aiming quirk like Eraser,or Snipe, . The momu managed get up close and personal by rushing right though the hero's and ignoring the pain that would of caused most high rank villains to drop instantly. That nomu got up to all the hero's and punched the air making a large shockwave to nock all the hero's back.

Izuku saw that this was getting out of hand really quickly so she used her bones to impale and stop the nomu from moving. The hero's quickly noticed that the nomu had suddenly stoped and that there were 3-4 sharp ended bones combing out of the ground and stoping the nomu from moving. Some of the hero's there were questioning who was doing that but the villain Shigaraki remembered those glowing bones and it hit him it was that girl she must of warned the hero's indefinitely. "Kurogiri we need to leave now," he said as he left. "Teamers." "Alpha when I find you I'll make your death slow and painful," he said as he finally left.

(Yes he already knows about alpha because of the news and pieced it together that she was the same girl that appeared on the same day as the "kill All Might" Riot, so yes there will be a grudge that he has.)