Chapter 2: sometings off

Izuku noticed that the girl was scared to the point of shivering, she also noticed that the girl had a little horn on her left side of her head. "First do you mind telling me why your "daughter" is in bandages?" Izuku asked in a questioning tone. "Oh this is Eri, she gets into a lot of accidents." The man replied in a slightly more annoyed tone. "Now if you don't move out the way." He said in a more aggressive voice. "Please don't fight for me,"the little girl said in a worried yet scared voice. "Fine fine, I'll leave," she said as she teleported away to the top of the building. She then proceeded to look down and monitor to the two.

After a while nothing was out of the ordinary until Izuku saw the man open a door, look behind, and then they both went though the door into some place else. Izuku then got up from looking down."I'll check up on this place more often," she told herself as she left.

Izuku: sans, are you there.
She said a bit worried

Alpha: ya, there something you need?

Izuku: when we fused did we get stronger?

Alpha: yes actually, the three main things you got where bone creation, you can summon these things called gaster blasters, teleportation, telekinesis, and so much more.
He said nonchalantly

Izuku: ohh, that very useful form fighting battles and saving people's lives. I'll know what to do when I see that man again.
She said more happily

Alpha: Ya ya I know, but what are you going to call yourself?

Izuku: maybe I can take a part of your name "Alpha"

Alpha: sure kid why not

"I'm not a kid ok," Izuku said in a pouty tone. "Ya ya, sure," alpha said. "Wait a minute I don't remember wearing these clothes,"Izuku questioned. "The reason why you wearing my clothes is because when we fused you gained a part of me," he explained "that's why you turned pail and your hair turned white," he said as he added on.

Alpha: well my times up see you.

Izuku: bye alpha.

"Maybe I should be a vigilante," Izuku said as she herd a group of people talking. She proceeded to followed the sound and what she saw was a man with a hand on his face standing on a car with in front of a crowd of people yelling about how they sould kill All Might. " wow this is interesting," she said as she got her phone out and video recorded it. Then she made a bone and threw it at the man, showed herself, made some puns, and teleported away while being chased by some of the villains who she quickly trapped in som bone cages.

She then started to jump from building to building trying to find a pro hero and who did she find, it was Hawks restring on a building top trying to research some villains. " hey, over here," Izuku yelled. "I've got something to show you," she added on. " what do you want an autographed?" He asked. " Izuku laughed and gave him her phone. "What are you trying to show me?" He asked. "Just press it," Izuku said as the number three hero pressed it and saw a group of people yell, " kill All Might." "Wow kid thanks," he said as he quickly downloaded the evidence and sent it to All Might himself.

(Some time later)
All Migth: thanks Hawks.

Hawk: actually it wasn't me who found it.

All Might: then who did.

Hawks: umm a pale girl with white hair, a fluffy white jacket, faded pink slippers, and black pants with a white stripe.

Hawks: never got a name from her. hope I can meet her again someday.

All Might she dose sound like a good person.

All Might: and thanks to her I now know that there is going to be a spy at UA and I now know when they are going to attack.