Act 3

As she was waiting for her brother Kai to come ,with some of the asahina members, a small smile could be seen on her delicate face thinking how much she missed him.

" Who's coming to pick you up again ?" Asked Masaomi.

" Ah, it's my older brother, Kai " she said.

" Well, I'm interested in him too, cause I have to ask him why where you wondering in the woods at night ..alone" Kaname said a little disappointed at her said brother, thinking how he couldn't protect his sibling. It was a serious matter for Kaname, because after that accident  ,which left him a trauma, he made sure to always protects his family members, no matter what.

"It wasn't his fault! I mean..he didn't know I was there...it's a little complicated" Saya tired to come up with a lie.

Kaname looked at her a little suspiciously, not fully believing her, but said nothing, after all, if she doesn't want to tell him, it was non of his business.

Just as she was going to convince him the elevators door opened, only to reveal a tall man with brown hair and a little beard, the only thing that distract the brothers was his dark and thicc briefcase, which he was holding.

"Dad!" Emma came down the stairs running to embrace her father.

Saya sat down feeling disappointed and sad that it was not Kai.

"Good morning rintaro-san" said Masaomi and some of his brothers, greeting the man before them.

But rintaro didn't respond, heck he didn't even hug back his daughter, he was like a statue only looking at one person peculiary and that person was saya.

"Dad? Are you okay?" Emma asked her father feeling worried, but he only moved her out of his way ,not saying anything, to meet the his first love.

"S-saya..?" He said with a cracked voice, like he was holding the need to cry.

Saya looked at him confused at how that man know her name.

" Do you know each other? " Kaname asked feeling the tension between them.

"No" "yes" they said simultaneously, obviously her saying no while he claimed otherwise. After all,even if she gained her memory back, it was still foggy and messed up.

Saya shot him a glare, how dare he lies that he knows her.

"There must be a misunderstanding" said ukyo trying to light the mood.

"S-saya it's me ! Kai !" Just as he said those words, saya stood up looking angry.

"So...Kai, your brother...is rintaro-san?" Kaname said feeling disoriented about what was happening.

" How do you know Kai ?! And where is he ?!" She yelled, shocking the brothers by doing so, she looked so fierce, how could a gorgeous girl like her turns into a wild animal in a second?.

"It's me ! I swear!-" rintaro got cut off by saya shouting back " Kai isn't some old man ! He is barely in his twenties!" Her eyes start to tear up, ready to cry.

"You are still a crybaby huh" he said smiling. Hearing this saya looked up shocked. "Well...you've been asleep for quite a while" he whispered to her.

" You really are...?" She took a few step towards him, putting her hand in his cheek as to feel that he is real, that it's not a dream.

"Yes"rintaro said putting his hand over saya's.

The brothers and Emma didn't understand anything, they were confused at the scene that was happening before them.

" How..can you..look soo... old ?" Saya managed to say between two sobs. And then it hit her, reality, the fact that she was asleep for 30 years, and while she was sound asleep people continued to live their life, growing old and changing. she looked once again at rintaro, shaking, she couldn't think straight as a lot of thoughts crossed her mind.
Then a thought came to her mind,"tell me he is alive... please" rintaro didn't know what to answer.

" Tell me that father is alive ! I'm begging you!" She said grabbing rintaro's collar.

"Calme down saya-san" said Masaomi noticing the changements in her behaviour.

Feeling her panic rintaro realized how dangerous it could be if she loose control, so he did the only thing he judged safe, without a warning he pulled out a syringe and injected the liquid into saya's neck.

"What did you do! Hah...you ! Who are you ?! Where are the others!!" Said saya holding her neck where the needle pierced her, her memory started to play with her.

"What did you inject her?!" Asked kaname, followed by his brother ukyo " why did you do this ?! What's happening?!"

No one knew what was happening, but they knew for sure it's was something serious.