‎𐩗𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𐩗 O.2

▄▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▄

▅▄▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▄▅

    𝐈𝐟 𝐘/𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫. Getting the boy's water bottles wasn't as troublesome as she thought it would be and everyone was nice to her, aside from the casual teasing from Tsuki. Just looking at him made her want to snap his glasses in two, but could anyone blame her?

    While it was annoying to be stared down like a fly stuck on his windshield, she found it kind of refreshing. He wasn't treating her any different because of her memory loss, which—truth be told—meant a lot to her.

    She grew pretty close to the 1st years, considering that they were all the same age.

    Being around Hinata filled her with an unusual amount of serotonin—making her hyper and giddy as if his excited nature had spread to her like a disease. Y/n's shown to be cheering the loudest when he gets something right: like a decent receive that was usually just a fluke, getting to the ball at just the right moment, and hitting with just the right amount of strength and speed to stun a blocker fills her with joy.

    Y/n knows just enough about volleyball to know that Hinata was probably the most inexperienced player on the team, making his victories ever the more satisfying to watch.

    Yama was fun to hang out with too, he just didn't have as much self-confidence as Y/n would like him to have. Maybe that's why Y/n finds it so endearing to make his face stark red by cheering for him while making cute poses with Suga.

    "You got this Yama-San!!"

    "What did I say about calling me 'Yama-San'?! It's Yamaguchi!!"

    "...Gucci-"

    "STOP!"

    Despite the overbearing teasing from Y/n, she could see some major improvement in his gameplay (she likes to think it was because of her obnoxious cheering).

    After getting to know each other in the volleyball club, they both realized that they had two classes together: English and Chemistry. It was probably Y/n's spacing out that failed her to notice her volleyball friend, but once she spotted him in class she was unable to stop talking to him. He was one of the least intense volleyball players on the team and made her able to feel more relaxed and at ease around him. Plus she likes counting his freckles.