//𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬//0.3

▄▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▄

▄▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▄

    𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝. It's nice not to have someone constantly criticize or judge her actions with narrowed eyes and clenched teeth. Y/n's Father was off on a business meeting while her sister went back to college (which was, thankfully, all the way in Tokyo).

The girl didn't have a lot of free time before she has to go to her part-time job at the gym, another safe haven. With a teary-eyed yawn, she stretches out of bed—the satisfying pops from her shoulders and neck make her heave out a sigh. Turning to her bedside table—she examines the blue fancy alarm.

▛ ▜
8:34 𝙰𝙼
▙ ▟

She should have woken up earlier...

The h/c haired girl rises out of bed and begins her morning routine: pick an outfit, brush her hair, wash her face, eat breakfast, then wash her teeth. The routine was drilled into her head by her older sister, so she wouldn't show up to school looking like a rat straight out of ratatouille.

Y/n surprisingly still remembers the humiliation of showing up to elementary school in her pajamas, her sister did nothing to stop her other than laughing wickedly to herself the entire car ride.

"Next time actually listen to what I say instead of spacing out. I'm only doing this to prepare you for the future, yknow? Love you, sis."

Tough love, I guess.

After changing into a white collared shirt layered with a red sweater accompanied by a white tennis skirt, she makes her way to the restroom to tidy up her hair. As expected, it was a mess. It's a wonder Y/n doesn't pull out large trenches of hair while combing her tangled locks.

She's thought about cutting her hair shorter, maybe even into a pixie cut, but she's always reminded by her father's love for long hair.

Out of all the times her father compliments Y/n, it's always about her long hair—claiming how silky or soft it was. It always managed to fill the girl with joy when his calloused fingers would occasionally brush through her strands, making sloppy braids that ended up being uneven.

"Your hair is very beautiful angel. You should keep it at this length, that way I can try out different braids! How does that sound?"