//𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬//0.4

▄▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▄

▄▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▄

    "𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞~"

    Y/n's e/c hues try to blink themselves awake as she stares groggily at a familiar figure. Red spiky hair and wide eyes boring into her face. Definitely Tendo. The cold surface of the floor finally hits her and she tugs the big blanket back over her body.

Can't believe they made her sleep on the floor last night...

    "Hm...two more minutes..." she tries turning over on her side only to be yanked upward by scrawny fingers. The force of being sitting up straight causes the girl to go through a little whiplash. She holds on to her head to stop the small amounts of pain shooting from her brain.

"When I say rise and shine, it means to get the fuck up Y/n Chan!"

    Ok, Jamal...

    "Don't use harsh language with her Tendo. I'll kick you out," the redhead swerves around to face the tall man known as Ushijima Wakatoshi aka Wakachan/Ushiwaka.

    Tenchan just laughs, not fully realizing the threat behind his words. He flings his arms around Y/n and squeezes her close to his chest while combing her H/c locks.

    "Oh? Out of our shared dorm? What are you gonna do, throw me out?" As if to answer him, Wakachan nods towards the window with a glare, making Tenchan tense up.

"I'm only playing around Ushiwaka! Just had to do something to wake her up! She was out like a light, y'know?"

"Were you tired from work Y/n?"

Y/n tenses up in Tenchan's hold, making herself snuggle closer in his somewhat comforting embrace.

"Yeah...just a little though..." a chuckle erupts from Tenchan, causing Y/n to feel the rise and fall of his chest.

    "Maybe you should quit. We could hang out more if you do," Y/n's head looks up from the crook of Tenchans neck to look at Wakachan.

    Quit her job? The entire point of getting that job was to stay away from home. She likes the people she works with as well as her visitors. Plus, she enjoys working there, and having to ask her dad for money when wanting to buy stuff is pretty awkward.