Chapter 13- The Breakdown

A/N- Thank you for 6.2K Views! Sorry it took me a while to post :/ I have just been pretty busy with college, plus last week we had to put my dog down. But anyway here is the next chapter I hope you enjoy.

                                         Chapter 13- The Breakdown

"What the hell was that?" Derek Morgan half shouted, as he rubbed his ears to stop the ringing.

Stiles ignored the question as he crouched down to be at eye level with Lydia. "Hey," he muttered comfortingly. "It's not her."

"That's the problem," Lydia sobbed. "He can't just let her rest in peace?"

"He is trying to get to us. To you. To both of you," Stiles answered, turning to also address Scott, who was still huddled against the wall.

Lydia rose from the ground and slowly made her way out of the room. The broken glass that scattered the floor, crunched under her feet. Stiles flashed Derek Hale a look before also rising and following Lydia out of the room.

"Would you mind?" Derek asked aggressively, gesturing toward the door and directing his attention to the FBI team.

Morgan went to open his mouth, but Emily quickly grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the room. The rest of the team followed behind. The team moved farther into the station, and away from where a conversion within the room could be overheard due to the shattered windows.

Derek moved across the room to approach Scott, who was still in a fetal position against the far wall. His hands were on the back of his neck, with his legs tucked up to his chest. He seemed to be gasping for air, as his chest heavily rose and fell just as quickly

"Scott," he spoke, gently, unlike before. "Scott. Breath."

Scott only continued to make short, hard gasps.

Derek placed a soft hand onto Scotts knee. "Scott, take a deep breath." Derek did as he was telling Scott, in hopes that he would follow.

It took Scott a moment, but he slowly began to calm down. "Derek. I..."

"You can."

"No. I can't. I can't face him when he is wearing her face."

"You are the strongest person I know. You do everything to make sure that everyone lives, and you never give up. You cannot give up now. That is exactly what he wants."

"He stole her face after causing her death in the first place."

"He wants you to surrender. He is playing games, just like last time. Now get up and fight back for her cause."

Derek offered Scott his hand and he hesitantly took it. Derek pulled Scott up from the ground and quickly into a hug. They stayed like that for a while, before JJ came back into the room.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we are getting pretty impatient out here and need some answers," she barged in.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry, let's find Stiles," Scott responded.

                                                               ***

Stiles followed Lydia out of the conference room and into his fathers office, where they could lock the door. He quickly turned around from locking to door and wrapped Lydia in his arms. She let out a small sob into his shoulder.

"What am I supposed to do?" Lydia asked.

"Lydia, it isn't her. Trust me he is playing games with us."

"It may not be her, but it is her face. I can't... I."

"Lydia, do you even know how strong you are? You can literally knock someone out with your voice. You are so much stronger than him. I should know I have faced you both."

"I'm not..."

"Yes you are," Stiles cut her off. "So much stronger."

Stiles pulled Lydia in by the hips and connected their lips for a short second, before there was a knock on the office door. Stiles leaned his head back and groaned, "Can't I have one moment alone with my girlfriend?"

"Sorry, but not when there is dark spirit on the loose," Scott answered through the door.

"That was rhetorical," Stiles answered, as he opened the door with the hand that was not connected to Lydia's.

"Well, your team is getting anxious and want some answers."

"Have them come in here I guess."

Scott left the room to go and retrieve the rest of the BAU team. "I found Stiles. We'll go to the sheriff's office for some more privacy."

Emily, Morgan, JJ, Rossi, Prentiss, Reid and Hotch followed Scott to Sheriff Stilinski's office.

"Eh-em," Hotch cleared his throat, as they walked in on Stiles and Lydia mid kiss.

"Oh, let him kiss his girlfriend, Hotch," Emily scolded.

The BAU team found seats around the room. Morgan, JJ, Emily, and Reid crammed their way onto the couch, while Hotch and Rossi took the two flooding chairs against the wall. Stiles and Lydia stood leaning against Stilinski's desk, and Derek and Scott stood stiffly by the door. Stiles quickly pulled up a video call with Garcia on his dad's laptop and placed it so she could see the whole room.

"So um..." Stiles started. "Have you ever heard of the Supernatural?"