~𝖎𝖓𝖛𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓~

Man, you had forgotten what a romantic touch felt like. How long have you been single for? You count the months on your fingers but then get lost on the number. What you need is a boyfriend and bad. When was even the last time you were fucked by someone? Unfortunately boyfriend asmr's weren't doing it anymore and now you're getting desperate. You had always been a believer of the supernatural and you come from a long line of clairvoyants and witches on your mother's side, so naturally when you saw an book about manifestation it immediately caught your eye "well maybe that's how I can solve my problem" you excitedly buy the book and leave the bookstore you were hanging out at and head home to try it out for yourself. You bounce excitedly home ready to see for yourself whether or not this 'manifest' thing was the real deal or not. You jump up the stairs of a large building and walk into your apartment dumping your school bag on the counter as you run to your bed to read your new book. You run your fingers over the cover feeling the edges and fancy writing on it reading '𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌' 'how to get what you want when you want it' huh that's wierd it feels oddly demanding the idea of ushering things into existence just because you want it. You feel a bit skeptical and decide to text your mother about this

𝕐𝕠𝕦
Hey ma!
I picked up a new book at the store
About 'manifesting' can you tell me
Anything about it?

𝕄𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕣
Oh? Well anything is possible with work
And when you demand things sometimes
The universe will answer! The only thing to
Warn you about is even if you manifest something positive if you do it poorly you can manifest some truly awful things! Please study before trying and tread with caution, you are
A very powerful person and there are things that'd love to steal that from you or even
Just scare you into giving them power.
So please learn before doing anything it could
Go very poorly if you don't.
Good luck!

You eye the text message and wonder why she was acting so cryptic over something as simple as this. As a child your mother told all sorts of stories about creatures from the other plane and the dearly departed, all the power you held to be able to see and communicate with them when most people couldn't even imagine the other plane. Well if your so powerful something as trivial as this shouldn't be a problem for you.
You open the book and start reading chapter after chapter ready to manifest your ideal boyfriend. The more you read the more it seemed almost way too specific but you had never heard of this before so you had no clue that the things it was teaching you were fake manifestations. By the time you finish reading the book it's about three in the morning so you get up grab an energy drink and get ready to 'manifest' your boyfriend. You grab some candles and some chalk. When you get to your room you light your candles and draw a large sigil on the floor ready to start. The book had some rules you had found strange such as needing a physical offering such as blood but there was no way you were doing that so you just gave it some hair instead. You start your 'manifesting' when suddenly your apartment lights go out. Then you feel two large manly hands push themselves onto your back near your shoulder blades "kitty~ say my name." You shutter what was this thing expecting? You had no idea who they were or what their name is "i-i don't know it" it pushes its face near your Ear "cmon kitty of course you do~" and weirdly and suddenly you knew.
His name?
"s-shota" "cmon kitty louder I need you to say it all~" you swallow what feels like a rock in the back of your throat "Shota Aizawa" "and what does my kitty want~" you push your balled up fists into your lap "I want you, shota aizawa to be my boyfriend!" he rubs your head "atta kitty, now come to shota~" the lights flick on and you jump, turning around as fast as you can trying to see your new boyfriend "w-what the hell! Whered he go he was just here!" You look around the space behind you confused. He was just here you Heard him FELT him and now he's gone?
Then you feel him tap your shoulder
"I'm here kitty, I'm here~"
You quickly jump around to see him and you are astonished sure you had a very vivid idea of him but he was exactly how you pictured him that is with a couple of small exceptions. He smirks as he watches you stare at him making his large sharp canine teeth visible and his red eyes look a little brighter. You look at his shadow and in his shadow he had two large horns and a long demon like tail but only in his shadow. Holy shit that wasn't a manifestation it was a summons
"well kitty did you like that book I wrote for you~" oh my god this was all a set up
You start to panic a bit "W-WHAT ARE YOU!?" he raises an eyebrow "your boyfriend cutie" "NO I mean like WHAT are you!?" he snickers a bit "curiosity killed the cat babe~" your eyes widen a bit "TELL ME." he rolls his eyes at your persistence knowing he is not physically able to lie to you as part of his summons deal "well if you must know... I'm an incubus. It's a special breed of demon who lives off of the desires of mortals like you, it is typically sexual desires though kitty~"
Ohmygod you summoned a fucking sex demon and signed a deal making him YOUR BOYFRIEND
"what's the whole deal. And you have to tell me EVERYTHING got it?" he snickers "OK kitty, well first off I am yours and you my dear are mine by the deal. Also my physical form lasts only on vitality so sex is a must if you want me to stay, that is when I leave I take you back with me to hell kitty cat. Since I live of your vitality we will need to fuck about every two to three days, four is the longest I can go without de materializing and if I do I return to hell but with this deal when I do it'll be with you and you can't escape that. For the most part kitty cat only you and other clairvoyants can see me unless I want others to see me but normally they can't if I or you don't want them to. I will do just about anything you ask of me that is IF I feel like it and I literally cannot physically lie to you at all. And that's everything kitty~ "
Well fuck mom warned me then I went and sold off my fucking SOUL to a sex demon.
HOW DID I DO THIS
"wow kitty I can see the wheels turning in your head" he snickers
Well I guess I got what I wanted I just didn't know that there was gonna be a price for it.
Well maybe I can work with this
"fine! But first some rules, one! You don't leave this apartment at all unless I ask you to come out with me. Two! You can't interfere with my school or work life and that's not changing ever. Three! I'm a switch but I mostly bottom you'll have to deal with that also in order to fuck me you need consent first but I will mostly stick to schedule and won't do much extra unless I feel like it. Four! The deal is NOT expanding whatsoever I will not agree to give you anything else. Fifth and final rule! I can repeal any rule I wish to BUT I will need to say that I repealed it aloud and replace it then or shortly after. That should be all for now though and if need be I will add rules but I won't unless absolutely necessary so Don't test me"
He smirks "well that works for me kitten, lucky for you I'm a naturally tired guy so I wouldn't want to leave much anyway so the first two don't affect me in the slightest. The last few fit the deal pretty well I can't do anything unless you agree to it anyways. With that being said do you want to get started kitty~"
"uhm I'm sorry What?"