~𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖗 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖊~

"𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕥"

You and shota are just waking up from your nap and now you're bored. you're only half way through The day and your too lazy to leave your house so you try and think of an idea to entertain you and shota. After a couple minutes of Contemplation you decide on a game. you and shota hardly knew anything about each other so this little game would not only build trust but also educate you two about eachother, killing two birds with one stone. "hey shota, how much do you know about human games or traditions?" he looks down at you a bit puzzled at the question "well in all honesty close to nothing but if you know what you wanna do I can see it from your point of view and learn" oh right he can basically read my mind huh, no wonder he's so good at this boyfriend thing. "well how about we play truth or dare, not only will it let me get to know you better but I'll also be able to trust you better after." he stares at you for a bit as if he's taking in information like a computer and tbh the way his eyes glowed during it was super creepy. "alright I know how to play, I can start.." he looks at you almost staring into your soul "truth or dare kitty" seeing him so serious about something as trivial as truth or dare was super cute actually "why don't we just do truth as a warm up" he looks up and taps his chin thinking of a question to ask "when you summoned me did you actually want ME or were you desperate enough to take anything?" oh this mother fucker is evil, Who starts with such a deep question right off the bat!? I thought he was gonna ask my favorite color or kink like jeez "oh well I had a very strict image of what I wanted and you seemed to reflect that perfectly looks and personality wise, it actually really surprised me!" he chuckles deeply "of course I fit that perfectly kitty that's how us demons of desire work, you desired who I am currently and I copied that. It'd be the same for a lot of things though like if you wanted me to sprout a tail and wolf ears I would because of your natural desire. What I was asking was the fact that I didn't even have to tell you my name and you asked for me specifically as if you already knew exactly who I was." oh damn I didn't know they worked like that? I thought the mental image I had just sort of created him.. Wait how did I know his name? Now that he says that I could've sworn I've heard it before..? "well now that you say that I'm not exactly sure how I knew your name in the first place? Maybe in a dream or something.." he smiled softly seeming satisfied with your answer "alright kitty your turn" you nod "OK shota! Truth or dare?" "well since you did a truth I'll do one as well." You smile a bit mischievously, he asked a scarily deep question now it was your turn "when I first summoned you you asked if I had liked the book you made me but thatd have to mean you had set this up and had been following me for some time doesn't it?.." he laughs airily he definitely didn't expect you to catch that but he had to give it to you, you're a perceptive little fucker. "it does.. When you are clairvoyant you have a connection to the other side that most humans don't but when you see us it tends to surprise and spread rumors of a new clairvoyant which tends to pick up a LOT of traction down in what you humans call hell.. I had heard of you months before I left to find you making you my conquest and no one else's. I was and still am determined to have you. It just so happened that you needed me at about the same time I found you and that's how you knew my name.. I didn't have to tell you because the second I entered your space your power forced me to identify myself without you even knowing it." holy shit this man can really talk forever and never sound boring which seems wierd because he basically just told you he had been stalking you. "yknow what.. I'm actually glad you came shota your nice to have around even if you're not really a thousand percent yourself" he smiles softly a lot of people just considered him a negative energy but this was the first time someone had seemed to enjoy his presence "thanks kitty... Truth or dare?" "well I'd love to ask another gut wrenching personal question why don't we make this a bit more... Entertaining. I choose dare" he grins as if you just sold your soul a second time and you quickly question whether or not dare was a good answer. "alright kitty, since I'm here for your enjoyment why don't you tell me one thing you'd like me to do or become BUT you have to act it out and if I can't guess what it is you don't get it" what a wierd dare? But I mean you couldn't really complain he did say he'd so whatever you were able to act out so why don't we try his very own suggestion.. You stand up suggesting that your about to start then it begins.
You grab your head and toss and turn feverishly then you start to scratch your head and start panting like a dog, the next move was the make it or break it part.. You start to snag and pull at your chest then turn your head up cinematically and howl.
He Giggles clearly understanding what you were getting at "well kitty I knew I threw it out into the world but I didn't think you'd actually grab at it.. So kitty werewolf it is then?" The fact that he understood your acting made you super proud and giddy. Next thing you knew wolf ears and a thick tail just sort of popped onto him and his canines and nails grew larger and sharper and his facial hair got just a bit thicker around the jaw. Holy fuck he's a hot werewolf. 
"so is appearance the only thing that changed or..?" You run up to him and he gasps when you start scratching behind his ear. He looks a bit annoyed at the thought but then you realize that he's actually Enjoying it. "awww puppy shota~" he looks up at you only to growl then snap at your arm with his teeth lucky for you you understood the growl and let go before he could've actually bit you. You make a sour face at him and smack his nose lightly "nu-uh bad puppies don't get treats shota" "oh Christ's sake y/n I'm exactly the same behavior wise dont treat me like an actual fucking dog.. Or I'll eat you remember y/n dogs and wolves are two VERY different creatures. Plus unlike you I'm no beta" oh shit how is this man so attractive? He could legit do ANYTHING and you'd melt. When he's angry he's hot when he's obedient he's hot and even when he's snuggly he's hot. The thought of angry werewolf shota seriously did some things to you, so why not push some more buttons~ "me? A beta? You were the one who made the deal so you'd be under me I mean you made the deal why not man up and just take advantage... I think you'd just rather be my bitch"
He laughs loudly as if he were mocking You "ohhh kitty are you sure you want to start this fight because I DOUBT  you'll be able to finish it.~" at this point he's standing above you like a tower and let me tell you IT'S SCARY. "oh? Are you sure puppy?~" You say sarcastically and he growls loudly trying to intimidate "why is that the small dogs are always the ones with the biggest mouths? I'd suggest that if you like walking to shut your fucking mouth." he grabs your face harshly forcing you to look up at him but you aren't a coward even when it's necessary. His hand is gripping you by the cheeks and his palm just so happened to be under your mouth. How. Convenient. You stare up into his eyes then bite his palm. "You fucking brat. I telling you you'll lose this fight so submit. NOW." he moves his hand from your face to your throat and the other hand grips your hip as he back you into the wall behind you. You look back up at him and is it just you or did he grow taller and bigger? You might have pissed him off more than you thought and when he's normal he wouldn't have lost it just yet but at this point he's acting like an alpha wolf and your threatening his position.. No wonder he's so deadly serious he must be ACHING to take you down a peg. You thought he'd be able to handle a lot more teasing but it looks like he's ready to kill and or EAT you. And you LOVED that heated and angry glare he's giving you.You know what you're ready for this fight. You look up at him and growl back at him loudly "TRY ME." you're barely able to finish your sentence then he lifts you INTO THE AIR and throws you ONTO the bed (luckily your pretty small so you don't hit the wall or anything) then he pins you to the bed