~𝕳𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉~

Ugh you groan as you feel the sunlight hitting you in the face through the blinds. It was clearly way too early for this and you forgot how much physical interaction exhausts you.
You lay in your bed peacefully basking in the warmth not ready to leave it just yet.
You remember what had happened last night and suddenly you realize that shota is probably still here. You open your eyes slowly trying to adjust to the light in the room and see shotas sleeping form next to you. He still has his arms wrapped around you and he's so close you can feel his breath tickling your neck. You turn over so you can see him waking him in the process. "hmmm,, morning kitty" his voice was already pretty deep but his morning voice was somehow even deeper? And Damn was it sexy.
"morning shota" you look up at him and start to see details in his face you didn't notice last night like the gorgeous shade of red that his eyes are and how sharp his facial features are. He sees you staring and quickly comments on it "like what you see?" he says with a cocky little smirk. Oh of course he's one of Those sarcastic bastards, I mean sure it was your type but sometimes you hate putting up with them. "if I didn't you wouldn't be here stupid" you retort back whilst flicking him in the forehead. His eyes flash open a bit probably surprised you dared touch him in that way then he dismisses it. " this is nice kitty, I could lay here with you all day~" oh fuck you shoot up and quickly look for your phone so you can see the time "oh Jesus, well I can't I have school in like thirty minutes" you get out of bed and rush to your dresser to get some day clothes not even realizing you were bare ass naked. You can literally Feel him staring at you "so shota, since I don't really 100% trust you yet you can choose 1 come to school with me and just stay out of sight the whole time or 2 stay here and wait for me. Take your pick " he takes a minute to think about it then answers "well you said you don't fully trust me so I assume you don't want me in your house alone yet so I guess I'll come if you want me to" you grab some stuff then toss it at him "then get dressed bub, we're leaving in ten minutes"

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 15 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤

You sit with shota on a cold metal bench waiting for your train to come. You didn't like the subway much but it was the fastest way to your campus and having shota next to you made it a bit more bearable. You hear the little jingle alerting you that your train is here and you tug on his hand to let him know. The only thought going through your head was how strange you must look holding someone's hand but having no one actually see the other person, but as strange as you thought it may sound he seemed to be able calm your nerves better than most people even though you've only known him for a night. You and shota get on the train on your way to your class and he gives your hand a calming squeeze almost if he can just smell the anxiety coming off you, after all you weren't the biggest fan of school all together.
Eventually you reach your school and you rush to your classes hoping to not be late like usual. You reach your class and open the door and unfortunately you were late. "Ahem well l/n want to tell us why your late for the third time this week?" The professor asks clearly meaning to embarrass you. You stutter for a bit trying to find an answer when shota squeezes your hand in attempts to calm you down. "well sir I've been struggling in my classes this past two weeks so I cram studied last night to try and catch up." he cocks an eyebrow then turns back to the class "well don't fall behind then, go sit down l/n." You go sit in a empty spot where there's an extra spot next to you for shota  and try and pay attention for the rest of the lecture. When the lectures over you get up and go to leave the campus. You only had one class on Fridays and this was it. You decide to take shota to one of your favorite places so you stop by the campus restroom before leaving. "uhh do you want to stop holding hands now so your can do your business??" You roll your eyes "shota no, I want to take you somewhere but you need to be completely visible to other or you can't get anything. Plus I thought this'd be a good transition place" his eyes widen a bit in surprise "oh? Ok! That sounds fun, and that's a really clever thought! it would've looked strange if I suddenly appeared out on the street huh?" You nod then grab his hand "ready?" he mods then you walk out and head to the coffee shop down the street you frequent. You walk in and grab a booth to sit in gesturing shota to sit next to you. Not long after you sit down a waitress comes to take your order "sup y/n! You'll have the usual?" You nod, everytime you come here you get the same thing "and you sir?" shota takes a second to look at the menu then answers "iced coffee with creme and lots of sugar" you definitely weren't expecting that answer from him, he looked like a straight black coffee guy to you "OK I'll have that out in a bit!" The waitress grins then struts out obviously looking giddy. You look at the other Batista's looking at you from the bar in shock. Oh god they're freaked out that I've got a guy with me aren't they? A couple rush over to the booth. Oh god here we go "hey y/n! Are you on a date!?" I glance over to shota then back to them "well this is my boyfriend so I guess so" they collectively gasp then shota starts to greet them "hello, I'm shota aizawa nice to meet you." they AIT there and sort of stare at me and him in disbelief "oh my god! Y/n you snagged a hottie!" then they start to battle with their opinions on shota. Then they hand you two small boxes "well since we're so happy for you y/n we brought these here for you and your boyfriend! On the house" you look inside to see two little raspberry flavored pastries. "wow! Thanks guys, I appreciate it!" The they run back to their jobs when your waitress comes back your drinks. You sit, talk and generally enjoy your time with shota and before you know it it's been like two hours of just enjoying shotas company. You definitely weren't expecting it but he's really nice to have around. You check the time and it's only 12:25 but you figure your too tired to do anything else anyway so you decide to head back home.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 30 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤

"OK put your shoes here shota, also I was thinking we could just sit in bed, cuddle and watch movies until dinner what do you think?" he grins softly then rubs your head "that sounds lovely kitty cat, I'm a fan of naps and cuddles anyway so as long as I have you it'll be perfect." You put on your favorite movie and lie down next to shota and start to spoon with him. Naturally you both drift off to sleep and lay there together for about 45 minutes just peacefully napping.
Shota peppers small kisses down your neck every once in a while and rubs his palm up and down your tummy. "I loved being able to hold onto you all day kitty~" you flip over so you can be closer to him and you wrap your arms around his stomach. "wow your so much smaller than me kitty, it's super cute" he says as he strokes through your hair. You're face reaches his collar bones and your feet to the lower part of his shins. He was naturally larger than you sure but you never really noticed how much so. You give him a quick kiss on his collar bone and look up at him like a giddy little kid.

"I love you so much kitty cat~"

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕟𝕕
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 1485

𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕦𝕡 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕤𝕠 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕝𝕠𝕨🖤

-𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣