a mutual feeling

"y-you love me..?" donald stutters, his faces bright red, taken aback. bill nods, biting his lip and sorely regretting what just happened. he studied donald's face, trying to figure out his thoughts. donald looks up at him, his beautiful orange face beaming up at bill. 

"i-i love you too.. bill.." he says quietly. bill freezes, his heart pounding loudly and his mind racing. wait, what?! he loves me back?!?!??! i can't believe this. this is my dream come true. 

"wait, really? you're not messing with me, right?!" bill says desperately. donald nods, his eyes looking straight into bill's. "i never thought this day would come. donald, i love you! i just want to fuck you-" bill stops himself "oh my god, did i just say that out loud??!?" he puts his hands over his face, panic setting in. his face was burning hot and he could hear his heart throbbing. 

"i feel the same about you, bill. but we must keep this relationship a secret. i don't want melania knowing" donald says, smiling a little. bill nods in agreeance. 

"so.. what should we do now?" bill asks, still panicky. they both sat in silence for a while, taking in what just happened. bill looks down at donald, and places his hand on his cheek, stroking it softly. donald's face was hard from the botox and had a weird texture from the fake tan, but bill loved it so. his greasy, bumpy, orange skin felt so satisfying on bill's palm. he sighed quietly, completely lovesick.

donald laid his face onto bill's shoulder, whispering quietly so that only bill could hear, "bill, the first time I laid my eyes on you, I found my true love, my soulmate." bill's heart fluttered. he couldn't express how much he wanted to hear those words.

donald had tears in his eyes, happy ones indeed. he had never experienced this kind of love, this kind of happiness with his wives. this feeling was different, it was true love. he was finally figuring out who he was

bill had always loved his wife, hillary, but he knew that his love for her was just temporary, and his love for donald was permanent. just like a tattoo with his love, donald's full name inked onto his heart.