a series of letters from the heart

donald hugged bill, his greasy face implanted on bill's suit, as bill got ready to leave. they didn't want the moment to end. but it had to. bill had to go home to his wife, and donald to his.

"write letters to me, ok?" donald said "it's safer than calls. we must take precautions"

"of course, my love. i will see you tomorrow" bill replied, letting go of donald's hand. bill got into his 1967 ford mustang convertible and drove off, his heart feeling whole and his face beaming. bill had never felt this happy in his life. he drove back to his home as quickly as possible, desperate to write donald the first of the love letters they promised...

''''''''''''''''''''''''love letters''''''''''''''''''''''''

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

dearest donald,

i cannot hold it anymore, i must pour the feelings trapped inside my heart. the moment i landed my eyes on you, i instantly fell in love. but now I feel so much more than love. i feel warmth, happiness, light in my life. i just want to kiss you so much, donald! you have a face like an orange boulder and the most plump lips i've ever seen. when i look at you, i just want to touch you. you're so special with your floppy ways. the way you've handled your hideous wives shows great self-control and sensitivity. i know that to you i'm just a strong man, but i think we could be happy together, smashing like two charming presidents. 

you're mine forever, donald! 

all my love, bill

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

dearest bill, 

 your letter has filled me with so much joy and love. now it i my turn to return the favour. ever since i last saw you, i can only think of your joyful, blue eyes. you fill my heart with unexpected joy and my head with amazing dreams of us together. my love can only grow more and more each day. i dream of us in bed and from time to time i would gently stroke your grey hair while you keep smiling. in moments like these my life would simply be complete. when i'm alone in the quiet, it always feels like i can hear your voice, whispering me sweet nothings, just like the blessed music of a saxophone. i wanted to tell you this from a long time ago, you are as essential to me as is my suit. please be sure i mean everything this love letter carries to you with all my heart. once i saw your lovely smile i knew there won't be anything more precious to me in this whole world. i want to take you away from the ordinary, away from any upset or misfortune and we shall go together to the white house. you are the best person i have ever met and i must be the luckiest person to have you in my life. you are my sunny day in spring. i'd give up all the fake tan in the world to know that you will be right there beside me for the rest of our lives. my heart skips a beat at the thought that soon i will bring you blue roses to show you once more how dedicated i am to you, for all eternity.

 yours always and forever, 

donald