the bathroom

donald sat down in his office chair, his secretary hands him a stack of files.

"these all need signing, sir" she said. donald nods. as his secretary left the room, he sighed deeply. he hadn't been able to concentrate at all. the only thing on his mind was bill, his one and only love. his heart yearned for bill, more and more each day. donald picks up his phone and dials in bill's number. 

"hello?" the voice of his love echoed through the phone. 

"bill? it's me, donald. can you come over?" donald says, his mind racing.

"now? sure, i'll be there as soon as possible" and he hung up the phone. bill was confused, yet he still ditched his wife to go and visit donald, his one true love. bill arrived at donald's office. they talked for a while, filling each other in on their lives. they had missed each other. bill looked at donald suggestively, and with a drop of seduction in his voice he said 

"want to get some... ahahah.. mcdonalds, with me?" who knew asking to get mcdonalds would be so sexy. donald was extremely turned on by this, and they decided to go. people were crowding around them when they arrived, so they decided to get some privacy they would go into the unisex bathroom together. they stared at each other for a moment, then donald licked his fingers and inched closed toward's bill's face. bill leaned forward slowly, softly touching donald's plump orange lips. they kissed for a few moments, not bothering to take a breath. bill pushed donald onto the floor of the bathroom. moments passed, and from outside the bathroom you could hear the loud moaning of pleasure.