ᴘʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴋᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ ɪ

Taehyung  was in his room fast a sleep. He woke to the sound of birds chirping beyond the big window in his room. As the light shined on the white sheets of the bed, He groan out of tiredness. He wanted to stay in bed for the whole day. But of course he couldn't since it was his big day. It was the day in which his kookie would be coming home, back from his business trip from Tokyo.

His face lighten from a tired one to a more excited expression. He quickly jumped out of bed, forgetting about sleep and raced over to the bathroom. He patted his face with hands full of water and brushed his teeth squeaky clean. He smiled at his reflection in the mirror and then headed from the shower. 

After a long nice and refreshing bath, he smelt of roses and cherries. He smiled at the scent which hit his nose. He walked over to his wardrobe and soon found something to wear.

---What he wore---

(But without the bag and mask and he his barefoot*no shoes*)

Once he had all his cloths on and his was full dressed he looked himself up and down in the mirror

Once he had all his cloths on and his was full dressed he looked himself up and down in the mirror. He giggled at the sight and soon took his once and sat in the living room. He was on his phone bored and waiting for his kookie to arrive. He signed out of frustration of not seeing his giant bunny kook.

He went on you tube watching random videos until he spotted something with his eyes. This caused him to make a cheeky smile which curved from his pink, plump cherry lips. He was captivated by the idea of pranking his koo. He saw videos up on videos and thought. "why don't I pull a Hickey Prank on him" The thought of it and his reaction made his heart beat rapidly, and body which was kinda out of control, feel aroused.

He maybe an innocent tiger but deep down in all that cuteness in a freaky puss. He licked his lips and proceed on doing the plan. He got up from the couch and went into his room towards his makeup kit. He then marched over to a mirror and started placing on fake Hickeys on his neck. "Damn!..it actually looks real" his eyes widen at the sight.

---What the Hickey looked like---

He looked the art work he made on his neck

He looked the art work he made on his neck. After putting everything back the way it was he soon went into his draws were he kept his hoodies and put one on. He did so the hickey would be hard to seen right off the bat.

He went into the kitchen and fixed himself breakfast. He made strawberry pancakes with orange juice to drink."Yum!~" He ate his breakfast while watching some kdramas in the living room and soon got a text from Jimin.

-Jiminnie-

Jimin: Hey Taetae!😇

Taehyung: Hi Jiminie wassup!🤗

Jimin: Nothing much just here cuddling with my sope~😘

Taehyung: aww~🥰

Jimin: so what are you doing~😀

Taehyung: well~i wanted to pull a prank on kookie so I'm waiting on him to come home!

Jimin: really! what type?🤔

Taehyung: A Hickey prank~😏

Jimin: wow! isn't that a bit extreme! you know Jungkook his🤔

Taehyung: I know~I know~😫

Taehyung: But that's the more reason for me to do it you know~😗

Jimin: Just be careful and don't go over broad!😉

Jimin: you know how he gets about someone getting to close to you😏

Taehyung: That's why i wanna do it~😍

Jimin: Okay tae bear~ just prepare for some hardcore Jungkook~😝

Taehyung blushed at this and so heard the door being opened.

Taehyung: He's here~I gotta go! by chimmy!🤗

Jimin: Bye tae!🤩

The door open and a tall figure in all black walked in.

.

.

.

Know the game had began