12; Guy's Night

Bakugou knocked on the white door that led to Kirishima's apartment. the door immediately opened, and the red head gave him a smile. 

"You came! Is Midoriya with you?" he asked. Katsuki glanced at his left, as Izuku shyly moved closer to him, so that Eijirou could see him.

"Aw, aren't you a cutie!?!" The teen complimented, acting as if the greenette was a fragile cat. Izuku smiled, as he walked in behind the blonde.

They both sat down in front of the host and they were given some punch.

"Pikachu isn't here yet?" Bakugou pouted, looking around. 

"Nah, he was here, but he forgot his phone at his place, so he left to go get it again." the friend replied. 

"I'm Kirishima, by the way! Nice to meet you..?" the red head asked as he put his hand out.

"Izuku Midoriya!" the short boy cheered as he shook his hand.

Suddenly, the door to the apartment flew open, and an orange haired boy walked in, exhausted and panting. "Oof! Sorry 'bout that!" he exclaimed with a smile, until his eyes came across the unknown greenette. 

"Oh, Hi! You must be... Midoriya, right? I'm Denki Kaminari! One of Bakugou's friends!" he exclaimed.

The ash blonde grumbled at the word 'friend', earning a giggle from the greenette.

"So... TELL US EVERYTHING!" Kaminari and Kirishima both chimed, as the sat comfortably in front of the couple. 

Both boys glared at each other, confused.

"Tell you... what?" Izuku asked.

"Aw, come on! Tell us how everything happened, how you guys ended up together... and how... you guys make out..?" Kirishima teased, making Midoriya uncomfortable and red. 

Katsuki groaned in annoyance once more. "We're not telling you shit, hair-for-brains." he stated.

Both friends pouted and stared at the couple.

It was awkward for a moment, and everything was silent. Only the ticking of the clock was heard. Izuku's cheeks became pinker by the second, while Bakugou just stared at the two boys who called themselves his friends.         "Well! Let's watch a movie... Play a game... or do something to get us out of this weird moment." Kirishima mumbled as he stood up and walked to the counter. Denki's eyes lit up and he jumped up. "Game! Let's play a game!" he said with a smirk. The orange headed boy walked next to Eijirou and whispered something in his ear. It apparently caught his attention since his eyes started to widen and a smile crept onto his face.

"Okay! We're going to play a game!" the red head exclaimed.

"Truth, or dare?" Kaminari asked, as he pointed to the ash blonde sitting in front of him.

Once all the boys were sitting comfortably, Bakugou decided to respond.

"Dare." he said.

Kaminari and Kirishima whispered something in eachothers ears, then turned back to him.

"We dare you... to... Kiss Izuku!" Kaminari exclaimed.

Katsuki almost puffed laughing.

"What are we, five?" he scoffed. 

The tall blonde leaned in and kissed his boyfriend on the lips, making the greenette flush red.

He then pulled away, with a smirk.

Kirishima giggled. "Aw, cute!" he said, followed by the orange headed boy sitting beside him.

It got late, and more dares and truths were revealed. 

When it hit ten o'clock, Izuku started to get tired.

"Midoriya? Come on! How can you be sleepy when we're playing this!?" Kaminari giggled, as he kept on playing the video game they had recently started to play. 

Yet, the short greenette fell asleep in the middle of the combat. He started to slowly fall into the blonde's chest. The blonde that was sitting right beside him. Bakugou let out a scoff and picked his weightless body up. 

Midoriya was put to bed, leaving Denki and Eijirou to wonder why he had fallen asleep so fast.

"He's sick... right?" Kaminari dared to ask. 

"Yeah." Katsuki replied. Of course, Kirishima already knew, but he didn't know that the pills were playing with the boy's system.

After a few hours of more playing, it soon hit 1 o'clock in the morning. So the three friends decided to get some rest. 

Only,  Bakugou crept up to his boyfriend when the others were asleep, just to cuddle up with him.