13: Hospital

It had been three months that the couple had been dating.

It had been five months that they had known each other.

And it had been only a few minutes after Katsuki had gotten a call that his boyfriend was in a hospital. 

It was October 31st. 

Kids running in every direction, trying to find the house that gave out more candy.

Katsuki ran out his apartment and jumped into his car, soon making his way towards the hospital.

It took longer than he thought it would, because he had to avoid hitting the kids that were wandering around in the streets.

But after 30 minutes, his car was parked, and he was entering the large grey building as fast as he could. 

The blonde immediately went to the secretary and asked for Izuku Midoriya.

The blue haired woman sarted to type something on her keyboard, searching for the name. 

"Oh yes, Mr Midoriya came in about an hour ago... for an manditory surgery." she mumbled, still typing. "Why, where... CAN I GO SEE HIM DAMN IT?!" He yelled. teh secretary looked up and rearanging her glasses. 

"Please sir, keep your voice down. He came in for an emergency surgery in his stomach. Apparently he didn't take the correct pills. He's in surgery right now, but will soon be available for visitors. Meanwhile, here's the room where he is. You may wait outside, in the halls." she said, handing him a piece of yellow paper with a number on it.

234.

The blode quickly walked up the flights of stairs, and soon made it to floor 3, room 234. 

The door was closed, and you could hear muttering inside. 

Probably Doctors.

Katsuki sat down in one of the chairs beside the door. He waited for over 40 minutes before the door opened, and a black haired man with a long white coat came out. His hair was in a pony-tail, some strands of hair lingering in his face. 

"Is he okay?" Bakugou asked. The man looked down.

"I'm Dr. Aizawa, Mr Midoriya's new doctor." he stated, in a monotone voice.

"What do you mean, NEW doctor?" he asked.

"The last doctor Izuku had was precribing him the wrong pills. He was giving him way to many. Good thing the boy was brought in today. He could of had an overdose." The doctor mumbled.

"But, I'll give him the good ones. He'll be here for at least a week. The surgery went well. He's still asleep but should wake up any minute now." Dr. Aizawa stated, before he walked away.

Bakugou walked in the room. There were a few nurses around, mostly picking up little tools, then walking out. Midoriya was there too.

He was lying in a bed, unconscious. The very sight of him made the blonde's eyes water.

He walked to the side of the bed and sat down in another chair. The greenette seemed fine. He looked like he was sleeping. Very peacefully.

"Wake up." Bakugou whispered as he kissed the boy's forehead, brushing the green hair out of the way with his hand.

There was a small groan from the greenette and his eyes opened, at least ten minutes later.

"Hey, babe." Katsuki mumbled as he sat up right and took his hand.

There was a silence. Until Izuku broke it with three words that made Bakugou shiver.

"Who are you?"