16; Cuddles?

November 6th.

Saturday.

7 o'clock.

It was a nice evening. The sun was already setting, and there was a light snow covering the ground. Izuku sat on Bakugou's couch, with a mug of hot chocolate in his hand. 

"Kacchan... I'm cold." he mumbled, throwing his head back to look at the blonde.

Katsuki was sitting at the kitchen table right behind the couch. "Wanna blanket?" he mumbled, still focused in his phone. 

"Yes please..." the greenette whispered.

The tall boy stood up, still staring at his phone a few seconds before putting it away in his back pocket. He then walked to his room and got a blanket from off his bed, bringing it to his cold boyfriend in his living room.

"Thanks..." Izuku whispered as the blonde wrapped him up in the dark grey blanket. The greenette smirked as he looked up to Katsuki, leaning over him. "What? Need of affection or something?" Bakugou giggled as he looked down to Midoriya. "We've been dating for how long?" the small boy asked. 

"Uh... I think it's been Eight months..." Bakugou said, acting as if he didn't know at all.

The small boy took a sip of his beverage before giggling and looking up again.

"It's only been 4 months..." he corrected. 

"I know." Katsuki giggled before kissing his boyfriend's forehead.

"Mm...Kacchan?" Izuku mumbled.

"Yeah?" 

"Come cuddle with me."

Bakugou scoffed. "I can't right now..." he said, standing straight and walking away.

"Huh?! Why not?!" Izuku whimpered as he turned around and stared at the blonde that was walking to the bathroom.

"Kacchan!" he whimpered again.

"Deku, stop." Bakugou grumbled as he closed the door behind him.

Midoriya took a few minutes before sitting properly again and mumbling to himself.

"KillJoy." he mumbled before stuffing his face in the blanket.

Fifteen Minutes passed before Bakugou came back out.

"Now can you cuddle?" Izuku asked.

"No." Katsuki said, raising his voice.

"Are you mad at me Kacchan?" Izuku asked, as tears pricked at the corner of his eyes.

"Oh My God, I'm not, now will you stop with your annoying whining?!" Katsuki yelled, slamming the door behind him as he went into his room.

By this time, Izuku was crying. "What did I do wrong?" he whimpered as he stuffed his face in the blanket again.

Meanwhile, Katsuki grabbed his coat and the bag he had just borrowed from his mother, then walked out. 

"I have to go see my mom. I'll be back soon. Alright, Deku?" he asked, staring at his phone as he walked to the front door of his apartment. 

No response.

"Deku?" he asked, now looking up. The blanket was on the couch, but Izuku wasn't cuddled in it.

The mug of half-drunken hot chocolate was on the coffee table, but with no Izuku to drink it.

"Deku?" he asked again, taking one last glance around. 

No Izuku at all. He had left.

The blonde walked out, locking the door behind him, and went to the door across he hall, only to knock on it. "Deku?" he asked. 

No response. 

Since Bakugou didn't have any time to spare, he let it go and went to his parent's place.

Within a few minutes, he was there. His mother was standing in the doorway, and an ambulance was pulled up to the driveway. Katsuki parked his car and ran up to his mother.

"Where is he?" he asked. 

"Inside..." the blonde woman replied. 

Katsuki went in, looking at the paramedics that were wandering around in his home.

As he turned the corner and went in the hall, he could see the middle-aged man, sitting at the end of it, clutching his heart as paramedics tried to help him. It was aparent the man was having a heart-attack. He was pale, his brown hair was messy, and his glasses were on the ground.

"Dad?"