Alive again

His soulmate died? And she lived here. It couldn't be.. could it? Bonnie could never love a vampire, no matter what. She only tolerated me for Elena, besides that she hated me.

"You can't mean Bonnie Bennett..." I say hoping that name doesn't ring a bell or give some weird soulmate vision or something. He looked at me shocked... Yep little Bonnie Bennett is a soulmate to a vampire... well this is going to end well. 

Bonnie pov
I watched as Freya talked to Alaric about the spell she was going to use and how it was going to work. It seemed simple.. unlike the first time I tried the spell on Jeremey I wouldn't be seeing ghosts. So it the perfect plan. 

Freya started chanting the words as Alaric sat and watched.. anxious.

I started to feel tingly... It was working! For once in my life someone actually did something for me and now I was going to be able to live. To be with Elena, Stefan, Damon, Alaric,Tyler,  and Caroline.

"Bonnie!" Alaric yelled smiling.. I'm alive! Finally. I looked to Freya who just smiled as she started to pack her things away. "Thank you, Freya." I say to the older witch.

"No problem." She says as she grabs her bag. She pats me on the shoulder then leaves to go back to New Orleans.

"Hey Ric!" He smiles, seeming genuinely glad to see me. "Great to  have you back, Bonnie Bennett."

Before I knew it the door open. Damon and some random vampire came walking into the room. Damon eyes lit up when he saw me. I ran over to Damon and jumped into his arms. He hugs me back and laughs. "As much as I enjoy a good reunion, I think this is too much hugging." The British vampire spoke.

I let go of Damon and backed away to look at the new vampire. "And you are?" I asked him. "Lorenzo, but my Freinds calls me Enzo.. oh wait I don't have freinds." He says.

I tried not to laugh at this british stranger. I for some reason feel safe around him... I don't even know him and I are vampires... What was I thinking.. have I lost my Fricking mind? Probably.

Enzo pov

Me and Damon got to the house.. before we did I was feeling normal again, not like I just lost my soulmate.. odd.. people can't come back from the dead.

When we opened the door I saw the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. That must be Bonnie, my soulmate.

She ran into Damon's arms.. I didn't like this at all. This was too much touching. "As much as I enjoy a good reunion, I think this is too much hugging." I say honestly.

She let go of him and backed away to look at me. "And you are?" She asked. I laughed.

"Lorenzo, but my Freinds calls me Enzo.. oh wait I don't have freinds." I tell she. I watched as she tries not to laugh.