~meeting the aunt~

YOUR POV

You scream as you where locked into the cellar. You hear Draco talking to someone.
"Send Bella down." He says. A women walks down and lets herself in the cellar.
"Laura how are you I'm Bella-Bellatrix lestrange. I never knew you where hiding from me for so long I missed you my darling!" She says walking towards you giving you a hug. You backed away.
"Who the hell are you?!" You shout at her.
"How dare you speak to your aunt like that!" She says slapping you across the face. Your face stung in pain. Aunt?!? You didn't know.
"Aunt what do you mean?!" You say.
"Don't you know Narcissa upstairs is your mother and Lucius is your father!" She says. She leads you back up stairs again. You see Lucius and Draco staring at you and the women who comforted Draco assuming to be your mother, Narcissa. You run up to Narcissa hugging her as she seems like a comforting person. She wrapped her arms around you as you both fell to the floor hugging each other. You feel another pair of arms wrap round you. Draco. You look up and Lucius and start to cry. He feels bad for you and joins in on the hug. Bellatrix just stands there in awe. You all eventually stand up and pull yourselves together.
"Laura as you may know we are wizards.." Lucius said.
"WHAT?!" You shout back at him.
"Please..let me finish. We are wizards and so are you. You are a pureblood wizard and by your abilities you are also a vampire as I can see." He says and walks towards you lifting your chin up with his staff.
"Yes father I am indeed a vampire" you say. He looks at you then pulls you into a hug.
"Traits off your uncle." He says sharply.
"Uncle?" You say confused.
"Ever heard of Tom riddle?" Lucius says. You nod
"Well Tom riddle is lord Voldemort and Lord Voldemort is in fact your uncle." He says looking at you straight in the eyes. You look at him shocked.  Your face turned to the window as you saw the moon. Full. Draco saw the moon and rushed towards you.
"Laura no. Don't do anything. Stop yourself now!" Draco says. You cannot help yourself you push him out of the way with great force that you push him against the wall at the other side of the room. You hurry towards the front door as you hear mumbling sounds from behind you. You completely ignore them and carry on walking. You hurry outside when you smell a fresh smell of blood. You turn around and Draco has cut his right arm with some glass.
"Laura don't do this please stay inside!" Draco says. You struggle to resist but you do. You race back inside roaming around the freezer searching for raw meat. You find piles of meat and you just sat down on the table stuffing your face with raw meat..