~Ollivanders~

You and Draco are in Ollivanders and an old looking man walks out of the corner.
"Ah Mr Malfoy welcome." He says.
"And who may you be?" He says looking at you.
"I'm Draco's sister Laura. It's nice to meet you." You say.
"Aaahh a new member of the Malfoy family I have not met before. Lovely to meet you too Laura." He says.
"Laura is here to get a wand for Hogwarts tommorow." Draco says.
"Ah yes of course. Try this one first." Ollivander says. He picks up a 13'' wand with Phoenix feathers. You gave it a swish and all his books went straight to the floor.
"Sorry." You say.
"It's perfectly fine Laura" Ollivander says.
Ollivander hands you a holy wood wand with a Phoenix feather core. 13 3/4". You gave it a swish and golden light surrounds you.
"Ahh the perfect wand just made for you Laura. All first wands are free of charge. Congratulations!" Ollivander exclaims.
"Thanks I love it" you say walking out with your new wand in your pocket.
"Well we'd best get back to mother as she will be looking for us!" Draco says. You nod and start walking when someone bumps into you.
"Oh-sorry." They say. You turn around and you see a brunette boy with circle glasses on.
"Oh uh sorry ha-have we met before?" He says. Before You could say anything Draco butted in.
"Pottah leave my sister alone she doesn't want you to ruining her day." He says.
"Draco!" You say. You grab his arm and walk away back to the Malfoy Manner.

Sorry it's really short I promise next one will be very long hopefully if I have enough ideas!!—A/N