Bird Brains and Traffic

Y/N reluctantly woke up at 6:45 a.m. to get ready for her first meeting of the week. She wanted to be early because she was usually late to things. The girl opened the hotel window and soaked in the light of the morning sun. She did things you usually do in the morning, and put on a short, black, leather pencil skirt. She wore a white sweater and some black heels. Y/N hates wearing formal clothes, but she wants to make a good first impression for her manager. She headed to the elevator and pushed the down arrow button.
She stepped into the elevator, mindful of the gap because heels could be a pain sometimes. She remembered once she had gotten her heel stuck in the gap of an elevator, the elevator got shut down and some passerby had to pull her foot out for her. It wasn't a pleasant experience to say the least.

Y/N walked out of the hotel lobby and called a cab again. The meeting place wasn't far from her hotel which she was thankful for, but there was really bad traffic on the way. Y/N tried to see the cause of the traffic and leaned forward in her seat. She caught a glimpse of smoke and saw a strange figure that looked like a bird standing on top of a car up ahead of them.
"I'm sorry miss but there seems to be a villain holding up the cars. There's a pro on the scene though so no need to worry." her driver said.
"Ah it's no trouble. I'm glad we left early for the meeting."
Y/N shifted in her seat a bit to try and get a better look at scene, and caught a blur of red flying at the villain. She recognized those iconic, red-colored wings immediately and her eyes lit up.

"Hawks!"

sorry for the short chapter :,) next one is gonna be super long so that's why this is short! hope you enjoyed :)