03

Alyssa smiles on the flight home knowing its been a long time. As the plane lands her mother waits for her with 2 pokemon she hasn't seen in years, garchomp and riolu. "Hi guys" she says as she walks through the terminal hugging her mother, cynthia. Absol is walking beside her smiling. "Who is this alyssa?" Her mother questions stroking absol's white fur. "Hes a shiny" she notes his red skin instead if the trade mark dark tone. "Yea his trainer was abusing him for losing to a fighting type trainer so i stepped in." Cynthia smiles. "Thats my girl lets head home. We need to talk." After a long walk home cynthia sighs "i should have told you this years ago. " alyssa smiled "why we lived in hoenn? Id rather find out myself. If i am just given the answers....that would be too easy i have many questions i know you could answer....but i have a feeling i gotta find them on my own."  Cynthia nods smiling. "Very well. At least let me give you something." She whistles an a larvitar waddles in. "He was found in your luggage." She laughs "when did you get there buddy?" Alyssa questions confused. "I recognize you. Your the larvitar from venasaurs trainer. Was he unable to keep you with him?" Larvitar shakes its head. "You wanna stick with me?" It nods happily. "Alright then. Let me cook something to eat for everyone. Mom mentioned on the plane someone was gonna be joining us..."   There is an ecstatic squeal from the next room. "Alyssa!!!!" A tall girl with black hair and red highlights tackles alyssa smiling. "Xelka?!" Alyssa is amazed. "I havent seen you since i was a kid!" She nods smiling. Xelka is the ice version of alyssa able to use ice beam.  "Wanna see my best friend?" Alyssa pretends to be hurt "you mean ive been replaced?!" Xelka laughs "as if that was possible. Come in glaceon. A guy named lance said people like us bond with pokemon matching one of our types. We usually have 2 like any pokemon." "Absols a dark type...." Xelka smiles "just cuz you can use shadowball and turn invisable doesnt mean your a ghost type. Ive seen a pokemon named zoraork turn invisable and its dark type." Alyssa nods now wondering. What type is she?. Deep inside her true power begins pulsing. She was about to learn a lot more about herself than ever before.

(Sorry for the shorter part guys. This is just a build up to the first OFFICIAL story arc of this book. I have everything already planned so strap in)