Rise of the 50-Foot Turtle

A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I hope you enjoy this one should! This was requested by Leozuli!

~*~

Leo lead his brothers through the rooftops. He has his katana fastened on his shell like always as his three younger brothers followed him.

"Quiet night, huh?" Donnie spoke up, breaking the silence. "Yep." Raph said casually, stretching out his arms as he walked alongside his brothers.

Mikey walked behind them, humming quietly to himself as he skipped along the rooftops. Tonight had been uneventful and rather boring.

Well, not for long...

"It's the Kraang!" Leo gasped. "Let's move, team!" The ninjas jumped into action as they attacked the humanoid alien robots who fought back.

One of the bots had a ray gun pointed at the ninja mutants. He was about to blast it at the turtles, but Leo jumped in front of them in the nick of time.

"No!" Leo yelled, getting in front of his brothers protectively, getting hit by the ray gun in the process. "Leo!" The turtles gasped, looking at the leader.

But Leo was fine. "Don't worry, I'm fine...looks like that machine was harmless." The eldest spoke calmly. Raph, Donnie and Mikey nodded, continuing the fight.

Later, the turtles were walking back to their lair. "What were you thinking, fearless?!" Raph said, crossing his arms as they walked through the sewer tunnels.

"What do you mean?" Leo replied. "You jumped right in front of that gun, dude! You could have gotten hurt or worse!" Mikey responded meekly.

Donnie nodded in agreement. Leo sighed. "I didn't want you guys to get hurt...I'm fine, don't worry about it." Leo assured his younger brothers.

They kept it at that since Leo seemed alright and continued walking home. The next morning, Leo woke up two inches taller than usual.

The leader thought nothing of it at first, thinking he simply had a growth spurt or something. He walked down to the kitchen for breakfast.

Mikey had just finished cooking breakfast. "Hey bro-woah, did you get taller?" Mikey said in surprise, noticing his brother's change of height.

Leo grinned. "Apparently so, little brother." He sat down at the table. Donnie and Raph stared at him in shock. "Uh, yeah." They said.

All of a sudden, Leo had another growth spurt. He grew 4 inches more, taller than Donnie, who was the tallest turtle...well, not anymore.

The other turtle's eyes widened. "Uh, okay that's definitely not normal!" Donnie said, looking over Leo who looked down at himself.

"No kidding." His hands and feet were huge and the belt around his shell snapped. But Leo didn't stop growing. He grew and grew until his head hit the ceiling. "Ow!" Leo yelped.

The turtles were shell-shocked. Leo was at least 50 feet tall by now, he could hardly fit in the lair. They had no idea what to do. Leo didn't know what to do either.

"Wow...uh I think this is more than just a growth spurt!" Leo spoke, his voice similar to the hulk. The turtles winced at his voice.

Splinter walked in at that moment. He blinked once before walking out of the room to get some Advil. "At least it was not michelangelo this time."

Leo hummed. "Well, can you fix me?" He asked Donnie who nodded. "Yes, in fact, I already have a cure for this!" He gave it to his giant brother who took it gently.

Leon drank it. "Nothing happened." He looked at himself. "It'll take about a day to kick in." Donnie replied as Raph groaned. "Great, we gotta spend the day with Leozilla over here?"

Leo shot Raph a look. Mikey grinned up at his oldest brother. "Looks like you're really our big brother now, Leo!" He said happily.

Leo chuckled, his laughter shaking the lair. "Earthquake!" They yelped, struggling to stand up on the shaking sewer floor.

"Sorry!" Leo picked up his brothers gently and let them stand on the palm of his hand. The other turtles were like ants compared Leo.

"Woah, the view is awesome up here!" Raph commented. "I know right!" Mikey grinned, making himself
comfortable on Leo's huge hand.

The turtles spent the first few hours on Leo's hand. Leo refused to put them down, in fear that he'd accidentally squish them since he was practically a giant now.

But soon, the turtle brothers had to go on patrol. "You're gonna stay here, right?" Raph asked Leo. "Of course not, I'm coming with you!" He replied.

"Dude, you can't to out like that, people will see you! Plus, you might end up crushing a building or something!" Mikey then added.

"Mikey's right Leo, you should stay here." Donnie said. "But I have to lead you guys! I'll be fine!" Leo retorted stubbornly. "I have to protect you!"

Raph scoffed. "You don't gotta be a mother hen to us all the time, fearless. We can take care of ourselves." Donnie and Mikey nodded in agreement.

Leo shook his head. "I prefer being a mother hen, thank you very much." He led the team outside. Thankfully, no one was awake this late at night.

Leo grinned as he let his brothers ride on his head. The turtles smiled, enjoying the view. "Faster bro!" Mikey said excitedly.

"No way, I don't want you guys falling off!" Leo said, holding his younger brothers close. "Such a mother hen!" Mikey muttered. " I heard that!" Leo replied, rolling his eyes.

The brothers laughed. There was no trouble that night. Suddenly, Leo felt himself getting smaller. He put his brothers down on the rooftop.

The giant was shrinking back to his normal size. "Hey, I'm back to normal!" He grinned, looking at himself with a sigh of relief.

The other turtles grinned a little. "You were pretty cool as a giant!" Raph said. "Yeah, it was pretty cool having a huge big brother!" Donnie added.

Leo smiled. "Hey, I'm still your big brother...just not as big!" The turtles hugged him, happy that Leo was back to his normal size.

He had been one gentle giant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the new oneshot! Thanks to Leozuli for the idea!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the new oneshot! Thanks to Leozuli for the idea!

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😸😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕