Allegiances

ThunderClan

Leader: Spiderstar- Massive, short-furred, sleek black tom with leaf green eyes and a battle-scarred pelt and nicked ear.

Deputy: Blacknose- Mottled brown tom with a long, shaggy tail, amber eyes, and a black nose.

Medicine Cat: Willowwhisker- Small, creamy golden-brown she-cat with tiny ears and amber eyes. 

Warriors:

Swallowfern- Large, lean, dark gray tabby tom with unusual black markings on his tail and mossy green eyes. (Apprentice: Goldenpaw)

Rattail- Scruffy, light gray tom with unkempt fur, crooked whiskers, and amber ees. 

Cinderdapple- Lithe, gray-and-white she-cat with a white patch of fur over one eye and white tipped paws and blue eyes.

Smallfoot- Tortoiseshell she-cat with a white tipped tail and green eyes; has a long scar across her shoulder and a missing claw.

Maplefrost- Bright, flaming ginger she-cat with both ears nicked and yellow eyes. (Apprentice: Adderpaw)

Tanglebush- Thick-furred, dark brown tabby tom with black markings and amber eyes.

Leopardtail- Leopard spotted tom with amber eyes and a long, dappled tail. (Apprentice: Runningpaw)

Apprentices:

Goldenpaw- Swift, lithe, golden she-cat with calculating amber eyes. 

Adderpaw- Ginger-and-white patched tom with blue eyes and unkempt, patchy fur. 

Runningpaw- Light brown tabby tom with a short tail and amber eyes. 

Queens:

Blazetail- Battle-scarred she-cat with short, ginger fur and golden-green eyes. (mother of Sagekit, Nightkit, Timberkit)

Dappledear- Tortoiseshell she-cat with a mottled tail and flecks of white on her ears (mother of Raggedkit and Featherkit)

Elders:

Gingerspots- Ginger-and-white patched she-cat with a thick, ginger tail. 

Brokenwing- Aged, graying, dark brown tom with blue eyes and a battle-scarred pelt.