____________________________________

Hello! This is my first story ever, ^_^ so please tell me if I do anything wrong. I noticed that there are not a lot of Shirou x reader, so I decided to make one! Thank you and have a good day.

WARNING MILD SWEARING (IT'S NOT THAT BAD)

Thanks~~

Your p.o.v

Hello I'm (L/N) (F/N), I'm an 18-year-old college student, AND I'VE BEEN HIT BY A DISEASE! Last week I woke up a beast-man. A (B/M/S)(Beast man species) this is horrible! What if someone finds out!

*Sigh* I need to calm down, but I can't get out of my room what if my parents kill me! My parents don't like beastman. Okay, I need to stay positive.

An hour later

I heard of a place called Anima-City It's a city for beastkin. I decided to go there, I know one way or another my parents will find out that I'm a beastman. My parents aren't at home.

I go downstairs in the kitchen and pack myself some (F/F) then I put it in my bento, then I go back upstairs and get clothes, shoes, and my phone, I also pack my underclothes.

For a moment I forgot about my toothbrush and other bathroom stuff, I take my (F/C) backpack get my shoes, and my (F/C) jacket, I'm ready to go.

I jump out of my window my jacket covering my (Face/ears). I arrive at the station and hop on a train that's close to Anima-City. When I get there I walk to an ally so I don't get jumped by anti-beastkin humans.

A while later

I finally reached the forest close by the bay. So I can get a boat to get to animal-city. "Hey cutie, what are you doing here? There may be some DANGEROUS beast-man here." I hear I turn around, this is what I feared.

The guy and his friends approach me. At this moment I felt intense fright I was sweating, what if they- before ai can think He suddenly takes off my hood!? "Guys look what we have here~ a BEAST-MAN" I start running afraid if I stop they might kill me.

I lost them, I thought but little did I know they had other friends. Two other people came out a guy and a girl. "Yo, we found it!" they called their other friends.

Soon they surrounded me one had a bat. He was about to hit me when- a weasel with grey fur, green glasses same as her eyes, she was wearing jeans, a black shirt same as her heels and finally a white lab coat. Two other beastman came out of nowhere. They kicked the human's asses.

When they were finished the weasel checked if I was hurt "Thanks, Mrs. Weasel."I thanked her "MINK!" she exclaimed, "oh sorry Mrs. Mink."

"My name ain't mink it's Itami Marie, you can call me Marie. Also, stop being so formal." she said, "oh, ok Marie." I smiled.

"Oh, I suppose since you came here to the Anima-City borders you must be wanting to enter the city?" she said with a smirk "Yes!" I exclaimed, "Well you've got just the right mink." She said her voice full of confidence.

Your eyes lightened up as she said those words. "Come on, I don't get all day," she said getting frustrated. "Oh, ok lead the way please!"

You follow the mink and her two buff friends. You All continue walking until you see a boat, Marie hops first then me, and then the other two.

While we're at sea Marie and I made small talk while the other two mind their business. "You know girly this ain't a charity ride." The grey mink says, "really you should have told me earlier...how much" I say while sulking. "10,000 yen(about a 100$ in America)." you searched in your wallet, you had no problem paying the mink.

Your family was well off your parents gave you a lot of money, you were not a spoiled brat but they still insisted on giving you a lot now you had 500,000 yen on you.

You gave them 10,000 to the mink, you are now left with 490,000 yen, it was a lot, you had planned to make a life in Anima-City.

You were caught out of your thoughts when you guys arrived at the city. You got off the boat, you saw how beautiful the city was. You were once again interrupted by a certain tanuki.
_

___________________________________

Thank you for reading I hope you liked it the new chapter you'll meet yo boi ;-)!

-Author signed out