MBLAQ Lee Joon ❤

Lee Joon was your childhood friend. You guys had been friends for 8 years and now he is a successful actor and idol. And because of that, you rarely see him nowadays.

You were sitting down on your couch, watching Mr.Baek, thinking to yourself how hot Jooniee is in Mr.Baek. And yes, you have a crush on him.(Well, who wouldnt? Haha) You were now staying alone at your own apartment. The last time you meet Jooniee was about 3 months ago. Although you guys keep in touch,you still miss him alot.

You were muching on potato chips and concentrating on the drama so much that you did not even realise that the door was open and that someone had come in. Out of the blue, someone shouted 'boo!' And you jumped in your couch, dropping the potato chips packet on the ground.

You looked up, ready to attack. But you were more shocked when you saw who that person is. Its Joonie. You felt tears starting to drop. Jooniee immediately come to your side and hug you. "Yah, ____ why are you crying?" Asked Jooniee. By now, he's t-shirt is wet thanks to your tears. He pulled away and wipe your tears. Your heart was beating very fast.

"Hey! Dont cry ok? Im here right now" Lee Joon cooed. "Yah!" You pulled away. "Dont you miss me?" He asked, hurt in his voice. "Yahh i miss you !" You shouted. "I just wanna tell you something which i should tell you last time..." Lee Joon raised an eyebrow at me. "Um.. i-i a-actually l-like y-you," you stuttered. "Yah! Can you speak properly?" Joon said. "Urghh.. nevermind..." you sigh. You were about to walk to your room when suddenly a pair of hands snaked around your waist.

"Pabo. If you wanna confessed, say it properly." Said Joon. "Mianhae Jooniee oppa" "I like you too _____-ah" he pecked your cheeks. You were blushing and he smiles looking at your pink face. Thats when your love life with Jooniee begin..