Ze:a Dongjun

"Should I do this?" You thought to yourself. You were planning to wear a blue dress and make lunch for your boyfriend,Dongjun. It had been 4 months since you met him. He was promoting his new album with Ze:a. You put on a touch of makeup. You had never dressed feminine before. You were more of a tomboy type. And it is quite shocking that Dongjun could fall in love with you during ze:a's fan-signing event. You packed up the food that tou had prepared into a container and paste the note that you had written on the cover of the container.

You grabbed your stuff and eagerly go out. Your heart was beating very fast. You imagined his killer smile when ge saw you. You reach his agency's building andand expected that there would be a crowd of fans in front of the building. So you decided to go to the back door which is nearer to Ze:a's room. Dongjun had given you a spare key for the back door in case of emergency. When you went in, you were surprised to find the Ze:a members outside their room except for Dongjun. When you approached them, they look up and was shocked to see you. A minute passed and the silence continued. Hyungsik break the silence, asking you about the container in your hand if its for them. You smiled and shake your head. "Why are you guys so shocked when I came? And by the way, where is Dongjun?" You asked.

Before they could answer, you heard a moan coming from inside the room. You thought you were hearing wrongly so you ignored it. Suddenly, you heard more moans coming from inside the room. "Who is inside the room?" You asked, tears started to brim at the side of your eyes. "Noona.." Hyungsik said. "Please dont tell me that its Dongjun" you almost yelled. You opened the door and was utterly shocked when you find Dongjun on top of Ji Hyo, both naked.

"Jagi!" Dongjun said. You ran out of the room, throwing the container to the Ze:a members and sprint out of the building. You heard foot steps behind, chasing after you. You sprint faster until you reached a desolated park. You take out your snapback from your bag and wear it. You had this habit of bringing your snapback wherever you go. Your face was wet with tears. You cried hard while sprinting. You were really hurt and your heart is starting to feel quite painful. You sat down at a bench and put your legs to your chin. You buried your face. You were closing your eyes to reduce the pain but was disturbed when you feel a hand holding your shoulder. You looked up and saw Dongjun, half-naked.

You immediately grabbed your stuff and was planning to sprint out of the park but Dongjun hold you wrist. You could feel droplets of water as the sky begin to get darker. "Let go!" You shouted. He pulled you towards him. "Look at me. "He said. "Let go of me!! I know i dont deserve to be your fucking girlfriend. Ji Hyo deserved it right?! I know Im not as fucking sexy or pretty as her. She is perfect but me, Im just a plain tomboyish girl. I dont deserve your love. I dont deserved you either." You yelled, tears streaming down your face. He released your wrist. "Last long with Ji Hyo. Thank you for everything" you say before you walked back to your home which you and Dongjun share. Once you reached home, you packed all your stuff. You heard the door slammed shut and angry footsteps coming up the stairs, heading towards your room. You were pulled up and was slapped across the face. You saw Dongjun with his puffy eyes. "Where are you going?!" He yelled. "Somewhere further than you" He slapped you again. "Fuck you Dongjun!" You yelled. And with that, you grabbed your bag and went out of the house.