MBLAQ G.O❤

You were putting your head on your table, tired of listening to your english teacher talking non-stop. Next period is CCE. You stood up to thank your teacher. You sat down and put your head on the table again. You were closing your eyes for awhile when suddenly, you hear girls screaming. You look up and was utterly shocked to see 5 hot guys, standing in front of your classroom.

"Omg fuck isnt that MBLAQ?!" I almost shouted. "Well, they look like a piece of shit to me" your table mate says. "Well, at least they are better than you " you said. We greeted our gps and sit down. You were really happy. Your gp begin to introduce them and your heart was jumping up and down when it was G.O's turn to introduce himself. You caught him staring at you for a few times.

When it was time for them to leave, G.O said "um.. can i meet the girl seating near the window?" Pointing at you. You stood up and went outside with G.O. "um.. sry for disturbing you but i think im starting to be interesed in you. May i have your number?" You were speechless. You are just staring at his face. "Hello? If you dont want to give your number, its ok" he say, a little hurt, as he begin to walk away."wait! I will give u" you said, nervous. He look back and smiled. "Kamshamida" he said.