Crazy in Love - D.C.C || NSFW

Summary: Dean manages to get jealous at a movie premiere, and you get to deal with the aftermath of it.

Warnings: straight up smut, cursing, alcohol consumption, slight public exposure.

You were more than excited when Dean finished filming for 1917, and you were unbelievably proud of him for doing it as well. He seemed so excited when he got the role and it tore him apart when he died, but he still adored the movie with all his heart, along with you. He only told you of his death so you wouldn't be too upset afterwards, since he knew how much you hated seeing him die in the shows he's been in.

Currently you were both in the limo heading to the 1917 premiere and both of you have big smiles on your faces as you sit next to each other, your hands entwined. Dean has a rather clean looking red suit jacket on with a red turtleneck under, black dress pants and black dress shoes. He looked absolutely stunning to you, he always made turtlenecks look great somehow, you never knew why.

You have a black suit dress on, it has one button around your stomach and splits down the middle, the outside and inside were both lined with a red shimmery lining. To accompany it you have black heels and your hair is done up in a simple but sleek maner. You both looked killer together, anyone could tell that.

"You ready?" You question Dean and he looks over at you, he looked extremely nervous for some reason, "It's gonna be okay, I'm sure the movie will be amazing. I'm so proud of you." You smile and he smiles back at you as he lets out a breath before the limo comes to a stop and the door is opened.

Dean steps out first and then holds his hand out for you to take, he has a soft smile on his face as you step out of the car and into the many lights that were spotted on you. Cameras are flashing everywhere and you suddenly get nervous yourself, your palm becoming sweaty in Deans hand as you walk together. 20 different people start to call out Dean's name for him to face them as you both stop periodically to pose.

Dean squeezes your hand and looks over at you reassuringly before pressing a soft kiss to your cheek, making a smile pull up on your face for the cameras. "Look they love you, love. Relax and be yourself." Dean whispers to you, before pulling his head back to face the cameras, walking you so you can walk to the next spot.

He stayed with you the entire time, until he had to take cast photos, then you just hung around until he found you again, giving you a big hug. "Where's George. I haven't seen him in a month now!" You grin, looking around to see where Dean's co-star wandered off to. Dean's smile seems to waver a bit but he walks you over to where he is and you immediately hug the man, being lifted off the ground slightly in return as you both smile brightly at each other.

"I'm so excited to watch the movie, Dean keeps telling me how amazing you did." You mention to the man in front of you and he laughs and looks back at Dean. Dean simply moves closer to you and snakes his arm around your waist, pulling you into him.

"He's such a great bloke. He did just as amazing as me, even better probably." George remarks, grinning as he compliments his friend and then looking back down at you, "How have you been? I haven't seen you in what feels like forever." George asks, and you feel Dean's hand tighten ever so slightly for some reason.

"I've been good, we got a dog. He's the most precious thing ever, take a look." You muse, pulling your phone out of one of the pockets from inside your dress. You turn your phone around to face George and show him the images, he makes small 'awe' sounds and once you put your phone away he smiles.

"Well, now I need to come over. They need to meet their Uncle George." He beams and you both laugh, Dean laughs quietly, his hand never moving from your side. You felt his eyes burn into the side of your head as you and George continued your conversation, catching up as you moved to where you were all instructed to.