Bruise

Entanglements II: Preface (if you read this just scroll down, I added more).

I was thrusting until I hit the bottom and then some. I was covered in sweat and she was too. I was loving the view. The stars and a fat wet pussy that swallowed my dick at every thrust coating it with juices. I bit my lip as I started to go faster earning more moaning. Faster and faster until I was ready to bust. I pulled out and busted in the condom I was wearing.

"You could have came in me Bey, I wouldn't have mind."

"No Megan, I know you don't take your birth control faithfully and Storm is grown and you don't need anymore kids. Ally is enough for me."

I felt my gut get tight at the mention of Alexandria and quickly remembered that I needed to be ready for her soon.

I got up and cleaned up and Megan went to kiss me but as usual I dodged it. I pulled my pants on and slipped on my slides before leaving her room. I pulled out a a few hundreds from my sweatpants and placed it in Storm's purse as I quickly went in and out of her room. I left Megan's and went to my house. I hated my home because it was like a death occurred there and it did it more ways then one. I was in the process of moving and couldn't wait. Inside, I took a shower and changed into a white tank top and gray joggers. I walked downstairs and had a blunt while I waited. A car pulled into the driveway and stopped in front of the door. Soon a small figure appeared from the driver side. The passenger door opened and after a few moments my big girl was smiling at me and waving.

"Papi! I here! I here!"

"Hey my Ladybug!" I call from the stairs feeling genuine excitement for the first time in three days since I last saw her.

My estranged wife, Onika walked up the stairs with Ally who had her arms extended for me. I quickly grabbed her up.

"Papi!"

"My Ladybug. I missed you so much." I reply peppering her cheek with kisses.

Ally's big brown eyes sparkled in the moon light before she yawned.

"Mommy, I tired." Ally said turning to Onika was standing off to the side looking off into the distance. She could hardly stand to look me at when we had to do this.

"Alexandria's really tired Beyonce, she's taken a bath already for the night so she just had to go to bed." Onika replied softly.

"I WANT YOU TOO!!!" Ally wailed. She had my temperament for sure, almost felt bad for Onika sometimes having to deal with her.

Onika sighed and we all walked into the house. I locked the door and carried Ally up to my room. I got on the bed with her and she snuggled into my side. Onika sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her arms in front of her.

"Mommy...up here!" Ally said patting the bed next to her.

Onika quietly sighed and got up in bed next to Ally who smiled that she got her way, as always. Ally gave Onika a kiss on the nose before turning and kissing me on the lips making me smile. Ally and Onika were the only ones who were allowed that privilege. Ally started to suck her thumb looking between me and Onika who were looking at her.