Twelve - Friendships And Ecstasy Pills

IMADE

IMADE

I smiled at myself in the mirror as I took my makeup off. I wasn't sure of how long I had been sleeping but I woke up to Theo's voice, telling me that my phone rang.

It was obviously Gloria.

I had been expecting her to call in the afternoon and not in the evening. Gloria and I got along okay. She was a party girl and lived life the way she wanted but we weren't friends and I would never pretend to be her friend.

I dried my face, used some moisturizer and stepped out of the bathroom, trudging to the living room but Theo was in the kitchen, tapping away on that ancient device he called a phone.

"Hey" I hugged him from his back, easily reminded of how large and big he was when he stood up with my arms still wrapped around his neck.

I locked my legs around his waist.

"Ready? I already put the bags in the truck" he was so soft spoken but his grip on my chin in the car and his hold around my body when I slept on him told me that was not the case.

I knew boundaries had been erased the minute he pressed his lips to my neck and then let me sleep in his arms.

It wasn't like anyone would find out if anything happened. Right?

"Yup" I buried my nose in his neck as he stood like a mountain in my kitchen. I felt comfortable against his body but I'd feel more comfortable in his arms.

"You sure you want me to take you outside with you on my back like some koala?" He barely had any humor in his voice but I knew he was kidding, making me shake my head. I unlatched my legs from his waist and slid down his muscled body.

I turned to him with a grin and he was already staring at me.

"You look adorable" he turned to me and cupped my chin delicately and I grinned even wider.

"I do. Don't I?" I took my hand in his and tugged him out of the house, locking it behind us.

Right as I turned, there was a red haired girl standing in front of my apartment with wide eyes with a bowl in her hands.

"I-I hello?" She whispered and I glanced at Theo who eyed her before walking to the car, grunting something in irritation.

Such a big baby. He wasn't even making any attempts to hide anything!

"Hello. How can I help you?" I smiled at her and she walked towards me, glancing back at Theo who had leaned against my side of the truck.

"I'm Holly. I noticed that you were new to the estate so, I brought you some pie" she held the covered dish out and I could smell some apple.