Before we start...

Characters:
Keanne Aquilis Gomez
Augustine Gustav La Angeles
Gabrielle Xavien Skribikin
Abelaine Luna Trinidad
Ericka Joyce Sibug

Two boys and three girls who were born as heirs in their respective families. From the moment they were born up until they step into college,   they're together. Who knows what will happen in their college life?

Keanne Gomez
- a genius introvert boy who likes to spend his entire time reading books, playing e-games and is always the one who looks out for his friends during inuman and bar sessions.
-BS Nutrition student

Augustine La Angeles
-total opposite of Keanne. He's athletic and an extrovert but relies on Keanne and the other 3 girls when it comes to academics. Overly protective of his sibling-friends since he's the oldest.
-sports science student

Gabrielle Skribikin
- Most charming of the group. Boys and girls bow down to her just to get her attention and her personality is quite similar to L.A. Pretty much a playgirl who can never take a relationship serious.
-Interior Design Arts student

Abby Trinidad
- knock-out gorgeous girl and a total role model. She might have a pretty face but piss her off and you'll be seeing stars. No time for jowa.
-Civil Engineering student

Ej Sibug
- Total musician and a jack-of-all-trades. Tech genius and the one who always gives life advices and other things. Likes to prank Abby and other people who she find entertaining. Always the one who initiates bar sessions.
-BA in Photography student

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi so out of the blue I thought of a storyline and decided to make it a story. So, as you can see the two boys are made up of my own imagination. If you don't like the idea of an oc x mnl48 girl ship then this story is not for you. Though mainly there will be mnl48 ships here since you know most of the characters are the girls.

I hope y'all find this story interesting hehe