Surprises Of A Large Variety

Pairing: Spencer Reid x Female!Reader

Warnings: Indications of/pre(?)- smut, swearing

Summary: Two very different people, both of which have yet to speak a word to each other, are found in very vulnerable positions...together.

"Pretty boy?" Morgan asked as he leaned against the counter

"Pretty boy?" Morgan asked as he leaned against the counter. He gestured to the coffee cup next to his own.

"What?"

"I asked if you want some coffee. If not, I can always give it to-"

"Yeah. I'll take it." Spencer grabbed the warm cup from Morgan, sipping from the lid and relishing in the warmth that filled his chest from the coffee.

Derek chuckled, observing Spencer while he drank. "Long night, pretty boy?"

He choked slightly, but recovered quickly, "You could say that."

The rest of the time Morgan and Reid had been making small talk, but it was clear that Reid wasn't fully there. Morgan didn't feel as hurt as one would in that situation- in fact, he found in amusing. Spencer probably would've continued nodding and pretending he was listening even if Derek left the room.

As members of the team entered and exited the room, Derek made jokes with them about Spencer's unusual state. He stayed like that for a while. That was, until Garcia pulled Y/n into the room to get her in on the new gossip.

She dragged the other woman into the room, excited to show her why everyone was poking fun at Spencer around the B.A.U.. Unfortunately, by the the time she'd gotten Y/n to realize what the laughing matter was; Spencer had snapped out of his mini-trance.

"Noooo!" She drew out the word, emphasizing her disappointment before explaining to Y/n what she had wanted her to see. "Yeah, it was really funny, but now he's back to normal. Maybe next time?" Garcia didn't even wait for Y/n to respond before leaving.

However, Derek could tell something new now that she was in the room. The tension between Spencer and Y/n was strong, but undeciphered.

"Is it just me, or do those two have something goin' on?" He whispered to Prentiss.

"What do you mean? They seem perfectly fine-"

"No. No, no, no- between them. I can't tell if it's sexual, emotional, frustration- I can't help it," He brought his hand up to his chin, moving his fingers as if he was stroking a beard. "I'm curious now."

"Well, good luck with that." Emily grabbed her coffee mug and left the room, shrugging Derek's odd fascination off with ease.

He stayed for a few more minutes, studying the two as they finished their lunches, silent and hardly even acknowledging each other. "Yeah...maybe it's just nothing." Ignoring the feeling of something missing, Derek made his way out of the room , following behind Prentiss.

They waited as the time went by.

It had to have been at least fifteen minutes before Spencer stood up and stalked to the bathroom. About six minutes passed before Y/n stood up and followed him. As soon as the door shut, Spencer pushed her into the wall, pressing his lips to hers and clasping her hips tightly.

Their lips fit like puzzle pieces, the same went for their bodies. The two had passion and love, as well as lust. Both agreed, it was like they were perfect for each other; it was like they were made for each other.

He lifted her, mumbling against her lips, "Jump," and wrapping her legs around his waist, holding the underside of her thighs with a strong grip. Spencer would never act in such a way to another person, as anyone would guess, but he was not innocent.

His eyes darkened as he pushed Y/n against the wall, grip on her thighs tightening.

Y/n moaned into his mouth, clasping his curls with desperate hands as he grinded against her core. Their clothes blocked any physical contact from being made, but it created a delicious friction once they got the right angle. Spencer found himself doing that same as a reaction to their current activity.

Before it could go any further, the door opened and caused the two to pull away as fast as they could. Prentiss stood in the door way, wide eyes and cheeks pink with embarrassment.

She looked like she was about to laugh rather than freak out.

That theory was proven correct when Derek popped his head in, curious to why Emily stopped in the middle of the door way, and held the same expression. "I told you!"

"So you did..."

"I mean- it's surprising, yes, but I knew it!!"

The door closed, Morgan and Prentiss back in the other room and Y/n and Spencer exchanging confused glances with one another. Y/n was the first of the two to speak, "Fuck... Well I mean...now we don't have to pretend we don't like each other- right?"

"I suppose." Spencer shrugged. "To be safe, we should ask Morgan and Prentiss to keep their mouths shut."

Y/n waited a moment, then held up a five dollar bill. "We can always bribe them-"

"That too."