spyro and cynder's legacy part two

Spyro and cynder had no idea that their son is on a search looking for them.
James felt his body release a current of golden electricity flowing right to his wings.

What the! James said As his body was now covered in a golden glow. My gold burst form. I can't believe it. It's back again. Ok time for a comet rush. James said. And off like a comet he went. Rushing past trees all the way to warfang the dragon city. He almost ran into a dragoness named frost. A future friend of his.

Meanwhile spyro and cynder were having a picnic at warfang city park. When james crashed right into a tree. Ow that hurts. James said soiling his diaper. Spyro and cynder had seen him crash into a tree near them. Are you ok. Cynder asked. Yeah I am ok mom but I think I need a diaper change. James said to cynder his mother. Who james knew was alive because of his powers that awaken only an hour ago. Uh who are you and why did you call me mom. Cynder asked. Mom it's me james your son who you gave birth to. What the! James my baby boy is that really you. Cynder said hugging him. Yeah mom it's me. James why are you wearing a poopy diaper. Cynder asked. Because I was diagnosed with incontinence all because I thought you were dead in the human world. James said. Ok. Cynder said getting ready to change her son's soiled diaper. Cynder untaped her son's soiled diaper, wiped his private areas clean, apply diaper rash cream and baby powder, then putted a new diaper on her son's bottom and taped it snuggly around his waist. Thank you mom for changing my diaper. James said. You're welcome my son. Cynder said. James my son, I thought you and your twin sister serena would lose all of your memories of us your parents if you two got stuck in human form. His dad spyro said. Speaking of family, spyro how's your twin sister grace doing. His wife asked. Mom your sister in law is doing ok, because she adopted both me and serena as terra's adopted little brother and sister. James said. Wait was serena diagnosed with incontinence like you were. Cynder his mother asked. Yeah mom my twin sister was diagnosed with incontinence. James said. Great both of our kids are still babies in diapers because they can't control their bladders or their bowels. Cynder said. Mom it can't be helped your niece is still wearing diapers because she was diagnosed with incontinence long before me and serena were. James said.

What you mean to tell us that terra our niece is wearing diapers again because she doesn't have control anymore. Spyro asked. Yeah dad she is. James said.