shelby cole graham, james's baby sister grows up

Five years later, shelby cole graham, once known as shelby cole, is now five years old. She's james graham's baby sister. Today her big brother has a surprise for her. He wants to try to have sex with his baby sister to see if he can make his baby sister pregnant or not.

Five years ago james had created a special room for having sex with his sisters.

And the entrance is beneath his bed. He installed a button on his bed near his pillow when pushed the bed retracted into the wall.

James was waiting for shelby his baby sister to come into their bedroom. And it didn't take long for shelby his baby sister to be standing right behind her big brother. I'm ready big brother. Shelby said from behind james.

James picked up his baby sister. Lately his mother gave the ok for him to have access to the baby bottle filler machine. So he went and filled an extra large baby bottle of rapid aging milk which will make his baby sister grow up to his age 13. So he took both his baby sister and the extra large baby bottle of rapid aging milk into his special have sex with your siblings room and the door closed behind them. Then james quickly pushed the extra large baby bottle of rapid aging milk into his baby sister's mouth and shelby drinked the whole thing.

Then shelby grew up to 13 years old then james pulled down his baby sister's diaper and stuck his penis into her vagina and started moving it back and forth in his baby sister's vagina, then james pulled his penis out of his baby sister's vagina then he gave his penis a hard and long push right into his baby sister's anus where his penis was pushing in and out very hard in his baby sister's anus.

And before long a baby was forming inside his baby sister's stomach. Then james pulled his baby sister's diaper back on her bottom. Shelby was now sitting there in a diaper touching her pregnant tummy with tenner love and care. And when the rapid aging milk's aging effects had worn off.

Shelby regressed back to her five year old self.

Shelby couldn't believe it she just regressed back to her real age and was still pregnant with a baby inside her stomach. Uh oh shelby you may be too young to be a mother. James said with a worried look on his face. Shelby do feel something happening to your unborn baby inside your stomach. James asked. Shelby held her stomach as her unborn child turned into a dragon egg and dropped down her anus. Uh oh shelby do you need to go potty. James asked knowing that shelby is going to be wetting her diaper and laying an egg in the back of her diaper yes I do need to go potty big brother. Good because I need you to stay standing up because you're going to be laying an egg inside your diaper as well as wetting your diaper my baby sister. James said picking up his baby sister in his arms. Shelby began wetting her diaper as she felt her unhatched baby exited her anus into the back of her diaper and her wet diaper makes the perfect nest for her baby to land in. James felt his and shelby's and his unhatched child land in the seat of his baby sister's diaper. Shelby my baby sister our mother said it's okay for us, me and you to get married because you used to be my diapered girlfriend shelby cole before my mother cynder unbirthed you. James said holding his baby sister in his arms. His baby sister kiss him on the lips, and James returned it by kissing his baby sister on the lips.