terra continues to spank her little brother part two

It was evening when james got hungry. And terra always knows what her little brother wants for his dinner, her little brother always wants to eat stuffed crust pepperoni pizza for dinner every night. And it's a good thing that their mother had installed a pizza making machine in their bedroom right beside the baby bottle filler machine and terra went over to the pizza making machine and pushed the buttons that were needed for her little brother's dinner and her's.

Minutes later. They finished eating, and James had ate a whole large stuffed crust pepperoni pizza by himself. Which gave her little brother a full stomach.

The back of my little brother's diaper is going to be really full by the time he wakes up tomorrow morning and I'll wake up before he does to give him his second spanking before he poops in his diaper tomorrow morning. Terra said to herself as she carried her little brother into bed with her. And in only a few minutes they both fell asleep.

The next morning terra wakes up to hearing her little brother's bowels curming telling her that her little brother's bowels were about to emptied itselfs out into her little brother's diaper. So terra dragged her little brother's diapered rear over her lap really fast and spank his diapered rear hard 12 times and that hard long spanking didn't wake her little brother up. But it forced the poop out of her little brother's butt right into the seat of his diaper. And terra watched as the back of her little brother's diaper bulges out  in bulk as his bowels empties into the back of his diaper. Then james wakes up crying in his big sister's lap, james don't cry your big sister gots you so please dry up your tears. Terra said hugging her little brother trying to comfort her little brother who was still crying because of the load his bowels had just released into the back of his diaper. James had stopped crying and was wanting a diaper change but can't happen because of the locking diaper that their mother putted on over her son's diaper yesterday morning. There there, james it's not so bad to be stuck in your wet and poopy diaper. Because I've been stuck in my wet and poopy diaper all day yesterday. And it's kinda feels comfortable to my bottom now. James are you thirsty yet. Terra asked. Her little brother shaked his head up and down, and terra took that as a yes. But this time she's going to have the baby bottle filler machine fill an extra large baby bottle with peach tea with immune system support. Then minutes later came back with a extra large baby bottle filled with peach tea and starts feeding her little brother the extra large baby bottle of peach tea by the nibble into his mouth and down his throat into his stomach and once again her little brother drinked the whole baby bottle of peach tea. Well I believe that my baby brother was very thirsty this morning huh. Terra said putting her little brother over her shoulder to burp him and she patted her little brother's backside above his diaper, and James let out a very loud burp.

Wow baby brother that was loud, do you feel better now that I had feeded you your peach tea. Terra asked. James shaked his head up and down again. Which was a yes to terra his big sister. James I love you and your wet and poopy diaper. Terra said hugging her little baby brother again.